Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I think Andrew is ok but the way Josie groomed him kinda made me take a bad turn to him.

He has come along way in the show.

Davina dont look half bad ;) Thats why i hate watching live the ad breaks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ann22 wrote: »
    Andrew's a nice lad...It'd be great for his confidence if he won. He's done well in this series. I do wish Josie wouldn't keep forcing out the laugh, it's very false:(.

I think it's already done a lot for his confidence. He's realistic and modest enough to not expect to win, so not winning and only (ha) getting to the final 5 will do fine, I'd imagine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

He went very quiet when Sam entered. Think he felt he was being usurped from his position as only nerd in the village. That put me off him for a while. I'm so fickle:)

Ah there's Ben, if he was still there and tipped to win. I'd be soooo happy!

Ah Ben was surprised how much i liked him in the end, ugh Scabby and Caoimhe, Govan blegh Iffy what a hairdo, Sunshine looks ok for a shemale Lady GaGa lookalike, Cougar lols.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

Emmm what was that about, Davina hugged Caoimhe and totally snubbed shabby! Weird

Sam Pepper 4 life! Hello Keeley :D Laura who???

Finally Corin got her barnet sorted!

Bez and Beyonce :pac:

He is getting angry, tilted the bejayus out of me when he wears his hat and has that stupid hat buckled to his jeans!

Corin and Sam would've been still in there if it was a vote to save. Sorry, I know I'm like a broken record.

I love Emma Griffiths probably should of watched some of BBLB.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Post in the other thread! It's too quiet in there for final night!!!

Right, bye Andrew. JJ will be next, then Mario or Dave.

Thought it was gonna be JJ surprised it was Andrew.

I've a terrible feeling Dave is going to come second :(

Isn the other thread suppose to be spoiler free for people who havent had a chance to watch it? :confused:

Finishing order, supposedly from a reliable source:
    Andrew, JJ, Mario, Dave, Josie.

Isn the other thread suppose to be spoiler free for people who havent had a chance to watch it? :confused:

The other thread is for posting during the episodes, this thread is for posting stuff that has happened that hasn't yet been shown on the evening episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter short recap on whats been what around here if you have a minute have barely been around in the last while, cheers :)
    Hey tylerdurden 0/

I see Ann sorted you out there.:pac:

It's good to have you here for the final.
    Ann22 wrote: »
    Hi Tylerdurden:)..nice to see you back. You haven't missed much, well..since Sam went anyway, he was a character:D. Josie will defo win...She's not popular here but I think she's ok. She's good craic, lies around the place talking about her hairy bits and general unladylike stuff and is game for a laugh...I was turned off her for a while because I disliked John J so much and was sick looking at them. I'd prefer to see her win though than Dave or Mario ...creepy and was mean to Ben:mad:. As for Dave and his 'glory':rolleyes: Words fail me:(

I didn't think it would be Andrew out first, I thought he would have beaten Mario.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

This just in: Sales of watermelons have risen by 2,000%.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Hi guys, havent been in all season, are we in this thread or the other one?

• Advertisement

Across the other one jobucks

Good to see you back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

Congrats to Josie
    wish it was Dave though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

This UBB thang has got me interested. :P

I would have liked Corrine to have won.
    Josie was my choice from the beginning, but her treatment of Andrew when he entered the house annoyed me and turned me against her.
    On the other hand, Corrine, despite her orange skin and balloon boobies, was the most genuine person in there this year. Steve, despite my personal political views, was, in my opinion, the second most genuine person there.

The rest of them, probably with the exception of Rachael 1 (who was evicted too early), were jackasses.

Mario was just a really creepy person.

Brian: I look like Eamon Holmes.

No, you look like Eamon Homo.

Oh how I laughed at my witty joke.

On the subject of laughter, I just spent the past 5 minutes laghing at Ulrika and mimi me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Terry wrote: »
    On the subject of laughter, I just spent the past 5 minutes laghing at Ulrika and mimi me.

LOL yeah, I forgot about how cringeworthy that whole stint was for poor lil Verne. :pac:

Terry you're like a loner! We're all here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

ooh the LF this evening has been MUCH better than the last few weeks of BB11 already!!

John McCirick basically brought a bag full of diet coke, Preston and Chantelle are already discussing past events - but honestly in a relistic way, not like they're playing up for the cameras. Nadia has already shown she won't put up with any demands from Nikki. Brian is chatting away....LOTS of little random conversations going on to keep us entertained :D

• Advertisement

I agree, that Diet Coke has a BB target on it already.:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement