Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

Very true! It might be the TOT wrath if he doesn't pass his task. Coolio and John seem to be getting on....maybe cause they both have a few screws loose.

I'm offically watching this show now. I've done my fair share of bitching and moaning about BB11 but this is it's redemption (as long as they don't put John James anywhere near it!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

It can't fail really, Shit stirrers and peacemakers.

Win win imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Is this the thread for Minute to Minute on UBB also?

--

Anyway, just watching the live feed +1.

The chemistry between Chantelle and Preston is defo still there, why did they break up?

I predict a reconciliation, ie; some smooching before the end.

Sure is Pete.

I can't remember the reason they broke up but I really hope it doesn't just take over from Josie and John James and become the Chantelle and Preston show.

Hopefully there are enough strong characters in there to prevent that from happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

Just found out what task the Tree gave John, he has promised to smuggle in a broadsheet newspaper every day for John to read,providing he agrees to be nice to everyone
    :D

Assuming it'll just be the racing post or some edited version of the paper. John used to go CRAZY about not having a paper to read.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

The live was pretty good tonight, everyone seems nice but not boring.good mix imo.

I can't abide Ulrika.

She had no business winning CBB the last time, was the biggest shock in BB history as far as I'm concerned.

Really wish Charley had of went in, she was great for causing murder from nothing, like a bit of that I do :p

Still we have Makosi I suppose, personality of wasp though that one.

We need more people that will cause bother, people who are not impressed with celebrity.

Just watching McCrickick now .. sexy beast of a man.

Addicted to Diet Coke John? :D

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Just watching McCrickick now .. sexy beast of a man.

Addicted to Diet Coke John? :D

Jesus so am I tbh.:(

I drink at least 8 cans a day so I felt for him when BB took it away from him in CBB.

Not good for me I know but it is addictive.:(

We need 2 more of him in there now, lets hope BB goes out with a bang.

There's hope yet for Charley and I for one would love to see her (even though I couldn't stand the girl ) go in.

Picture it Pete, Makosi Charley John and Nikki.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

The chemistry between Chantelle and Preston is defo still there, why did they break up?

I predict a reconciliation, ie; some smooching before the end.

I would say there's a 100% likelihood of that happening. More because some agent dreamt it up rather than because there's anything genuine there though. If there is anything between them I don't believe for a second that it wasn't well explored before they went in..
    I don't think anything will happen in there that hasn't been months in the planning sadly.

Jesus so am I tbh.:(

Ozzy Osbourne was for years too, drank litres a day. He developed those Parkinson like tremors he has, coincidence maybe but the funny thing is, I notice John now also has tremors.

Have a book by a famous Neurosurgeon called Dr Russell Blaylock. It's called, [SIZE=+1]Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills. [/SIZE]

In it, he links Aspartame (along with other dietary excitotoxins) with the development of Parkinsons Disease and other neroloical diseases such as MS. He wasn't alone, Dr. John Olney also found that Aspartame caused legions in the brains of mice.

Michael J Fox has stated that for a decade before diagnosis, he drank nothing but Diet Pepsi, again probably just coincidence but too relies on Aspartame as it's artificial sweetener.
    Not good for me I know but it is addictive.:(

I used to drink a lot of Coke, tons of the stuff and what helped me give it up was to make my own sparkling substitute with Ballygowan and Fruit Juices.

----

Back OT :p
    We need 2 more of him in there now, lets hope BB goes out with a bang.

Yeah, just wish these celebs were in for a month or two.

It takes two weeks for the rows to kick on sure.
    There's hope yet for Charley and I for one would love to see her (even though I couldn't stand the girl ) go in.

Be class alright, she has too, no other housemate could cause as much trouble as her.

Her and John would be at each other's throats straight off.
    Picture it Pete, Makosi Charley John and Nikki.

The only other housemate I think of that would also be sweet would be Science.

Michele Bass is definitely going in I would say.

Can't see them leaving her out, she's a big character and has a big mouth.

Anyway, no matter what happens .. has to be better than what we just witnessed for the past few months :)

• Advertisement

Fistycuffs wrote: »
    If there is anything between them I don't believe for a second that it wasn't well explored before they went in..
    I don't think anything will happen in there that hasn't been months in the planning sadly.

I don't know, they seemed 100% surprised to see each other.

She was close to tears.

I was watching the live feed there and I don't think any of them are that good of actors to pull of the conversations they were having, seemed to be genuinely not have spoken for a long time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm as skeptical as the next guy .. but I kinda think it's genuine enough, maybe I'm wrong.

Here's the clip of Preston on NMTB were he walked out after jokes were made about Chantelle:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

I don't know, they seemed 100% surprised to see each other.

She was close to tears.

I was watching the live feed there and I don't think any of them are that good of actors to pull of the conversations they were having, seemed to be genuinely not have spoken for a long time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm as skeptical as the next guy .. but I kinda think it's genuine enough, maybe I'm wrong.

Here's the clip of Preston on NMTB were he walked out after jokes were made about Chantelle:

My favourite clip from Buzzcocks...

"Didn't even finish the quote from the book" :D

I used to drink a lot of Coke, tons of the stuff and what helped me give it up was to make my own sparkling substitute with Ballygowan and Fruit Juices.

I'll give that a go Pete, and hope it works for me too.

----

Back OT :p

The only other housemate I think of that would also be sweet would be Science.

I so wish he could go in, he didn't give a crap what the HMs or BB thought of him.
    Anyway, no matter what happens .. has to be better than what we just witnessed for the past few months :)

We are in for a BB ride of a lifetime.:D

I just wish the Tickle had made the list, I really liked that guy.

Really wish Charley had of went in, she was great for causing murder from nothing, like a bit of that I do :p
    I'm so glad she didn't. Her arguments were never interesting because like you said they were about nothing.

Brian is brilliant, he's just so gossipy and is bringing up everything like John James doing an underwear shoot when he said he hated that sort of stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

SugarHigh wrote: »
    Brian is brilliant, he's just so gossipy and is bringing up everything like John James doing an underwear shoot when he said he hated that sort of stuff.

I am so so glad Brian Dowling went in! Rooting for him to win it.

G'wan Nadia! :P
    Several housemates have been discussing the relationship between John James and Josie.

As the group woke to their first morning of Ultimate Big Brother, Ulrika quickly brought up with Brian the way Nadia greeted Josie last night.

"The first thing Nadia said to her was ‘I don't think he likes you as much as you like him’ and I thought, ‘Don't say that’."

She continued: "I think [John James is] gay. I think he's got the whole Madonna boy complex. [Josie] was very good, she just kept smiling, probably while sticking needles in her eye."

Later in the morning, Nadia and Brian decided to once again quiz Josie on whether her much talked-about relationship was genuine.

"He literally head-locked you every time he hugged you," the BB5 winner claimed. "It was very uncomfortable to watch."

"I saw you naked mud wrestling in the garden in your series, that was uncomfortable to watch," Brian teased.

As Josie protested that she felt the Australian's feelings for her were genuine, Nadia retracted her statement from last night and blamed it on the excitement of her entrance and the free champagne laid on by Big Brother.

However, she could not refrain from querying their romance for too long, later asking: "Seriously how many men have you kissed in your life? That didn't look comfortable."

As Brian pointed out that this time Nadia couldn't blame her bluntness on the champagne, Josie laughed and said: "He's the best kisser ever."

"Oh please," Nadia huffed, as Brian attempted to reassure Josie by informing her that John James had claimed that he loved her during his eviction interview.

Nadia, meanwhile, continued to express her doubts, arguing: "There wasn't really much more option for you. Dave wasn't an option, Steve wasn't an option, Andrew wasn't an option, John James was the only eye candy in here that would be suited to you.

"I think you have to acknowledge that there wasn’t that much of a choice in here. You say as well sometimes that it's alright to be single."

I'm glad someone has told her the truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

As long as John McCririck is in the house. the show will be fun to watch. He may be vile and bad mannerred, but f**k it. it makes good TV.
    The producers know this, thats why he was give the task to be nice, to try and save him from 1st eviction. Ofcourse if he is still nominated, the stupid public will vote out YET AGAIN... the entertaining housemate. Im sick of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Chinafoot wrote: »
    G'wan Nadia! :P

I'm glad someone has told her the truth.

Nadia is the slimiest cow walking the planet.I can not stand Nadia and more than likely jealous :mad:
    Some neck telling someone anything that has nothing to do with them.
    I hope Josie tells her to take a flying leap :mad:

caseyann wrote: »
    Nadia is the slimiest cow walking the planet.I can not stand Nadia and more than likely jealous :mad:
    Some neck telling someone anything that has nothing to do with them.
    I hope Josie tells her to take a flying leap :mad:

Eh, shes entitled to her opinion the same as anyone else that was watching the show. And she's right. It was uncomfortable viewing. She had to practically beg him to kiss her.

As for jealousy. I do love when that line gets trotted out. Pass comment on anything, no matter how justified, and you're jealous. :rolleyes:

Eh, shes entitled to her opinion the same as anyone else that was watching the show. And she's right. It was uncomfortable viewing. She had to practically beg him to kiss her.

As for jealousy. I do love when that line gets trotted out. Pass comment on anything, no matter how justified, and you're jealous. :rolleyes:

Ofc Nadia is jealous,Nadia nor anyone knows what John james feels.Uncomfortable viewing.Do you make observations about couple from looking at them.And no! No one has any right to pass judgement on any ones relationships unless they are beating the person up. ;)
    I love that if anyone said anything about my relationship about my husband and i from just looking i would tell them where to go.

• Advertisement

Ofc Nadia is jealous,Nadia nor anyone knows what John james feels.

How on earth does that make her jealous? I personally think John James had absolutely zero romantic interest in Josie. Does that make me "jealous"?

Uncomfortable viewing.Do you make observations about couple from looking at them.And no! No one has any right to pass judgement on any ones relationships unless they are beating the person up. ;)

When they put themselves on tv people absolutely have the right to comment. Welcome to Big Brother. Clearly the way relaity tv works has passed you by.
    I love that if anyone said anything about my relationship about my husband and i from just looking i would tell them where to go.

If you and your husband put yourselves on Big Brother people would judge you and why shouldn't they. You are choosing to put yourself out there for entertainment purposes.

Also, a marriage is a hugely different ballgame when compared to two people who barely know each other that are in a competition to win a lot of money, and one of them in particular made no secret about doing anything to win. And I doubt you'd have to beg your husband to kiss you, nor would he repeatedly say that he sees you like a sister.

How on earth does that make her jealous? I personally think John James had absolutely zero romantic interest in Josie. Does that make me "jealous"?

When they put themselves on tv people absolutely have the right to comment. Welcome to Big Brother. Clearly the way relaity tv works has passed you by.

If you and your husband put yourselves on Big Brother people would judge you and why shouldn't they. You are choosing to put yourself out there for entertainment purposes.

Also, a marriage is a hugely different ballgame when compared to two people who barely know each other that are in a competition to win a lot of money, and one of them in particular made no secret about doing anything to win. And I doubt you'd have to beg your husband to kiss you, nor would he repeatedly say that he sees you like a sister.

Be it married or not,people can make judgment,sticking their ore in where not asked and then insisting on it.Is called blatant interfering and jealousy.Nadia always shows jealousy for anyone who is with someone.
    No you can make a comment about how you feel( You think he has none in her) But you dont know anything from viewing ;),but if you stuck your neck in and started saying it to someone who you dont even know.I would call you interfering and a stirrer.
    Clearly you have allowed reality tv to cloud your judgement and think you are given some god given right to pass judgment on peoples lives.And obviously i dont.

Be it married or not,people can make judgment,sticking their ore in where not asked and then insisting on it.Is called blatant interfering and jealousy.Nadia always shows jealousy for anyone who is with someone.
    No you can make a comment about how you feel( You think he has none in her) But you dont know anything from viewing ;),but if you stuck your neck in and started saying it to someone who you dont even know.I would call you interfering and a **** stirrer.
    Clearly you have allowed reality tv to cloud your judgement and think you are given some god given right to pass judgment on peoples lives.And obviously i dont.

LOL! Yes, my having watched Big Brother means I go up to random people and tell them what I think. Oh wait...no, no I don't. :rolleyes:

Dear oh dear. You still haven't explained how she's jealous. In fact, isn't your insistance on these feelings of jealousy in someone you don't know, and are merely judging based on what you saw on tv, a pretty massive contradiction to what you are saying here? How do you know what Nadia feels? What qualifies you to say "Nadia always shows jealousy for anyone who is with someone.". Do you know her personally? I don't recall her behaving this way during her time in Big Brother. So again, how exactly do you know? I'm judging John James and Josie's relationship on what I saw during their time on Big Brother. What are you judging your comments on?

And yes, you can know a lot from what you see. Not everyone only watched the highlights.

LOL! Yes, my having watched Big Brother means I go up to random people and tell them what I think. Oh wait...no, no I don't. :rolleyes:

Dear oh dear. You still haven't explained how she's jealous. In fact, isn't your insistance on these feelings of jealousy in someone you don't know, and are merely judging based on what you saw on tv, a pretty massive contradiction to what you are saying here? How do you know what Nadia feels? What qualifies you to say "Nadia always shows jealousy for anyone who is with someone.". Do you know her personally? I don't recall her behaving this way during her time in Big Brother. So again, how exactly do you know? I'm judging John James and Josie's relationship on what I saw during their time on Big Brother. What are you judging your comments on?

And yes, you can know a lot from what you see. Not everyone only watched the highlights.

But Nadia did and is ,contradiction for yourself also.:p
    Nadia admitted it when she was in big brother and alot of her interviews.Is where i got that from.;)
    Nothing is as it seems to be from looking at it.Ever think John james wasnt happy with the cameras on him.
    I seem to recall he mentioned that a few times,and people slagging about the money shot.I think i would be avoiding the kiss aswell.And Josie is at fault not john james for trying to force him to show affection on tv when he obviously didnt want to.
    .He walked out grabbed both her cheeks and kissed her.That is called real kiss and private and intimate.Body language with her was good.Also he said see how it went when they got out(so they can be sure).So he was trying to calm it down that shows respect.

That was so weird with the double post :D

But Nadia did and is ,contradiction for yourself also.:p
    Nadia admitted it when she was in big brother and alot of her interviews.Is where i got that from.;)
    Nothing is as it seems to be from looking at it.Ever think John james wasnt happy with the cameras on him.
    I seem to recall he mentioned that a few times,and people slagging about the money shot.I think i would be avoiding the kiss aswell.And Josie is at fault not john james for trying to force him to show affection on tv when he obviously didnt want to.
    .He walked out grabbed both her cheeks and kissed her.That is called real kiss and private and intimate.Body language with her was good.Also he said see how it went when they got out(so they can be sure).So he was trying to calm it down that shows respect.

So you get your Nadia is jealous opinion from things she said in the house? Well Nadia got her opinion that John James isn't interested from what he said in the house. Funny that. Or does it only apply if its you doing the commenting? Nadia clearly doesn't like John James so I seriously doubt she's "jealous".

I'm not contradicting myself at all. You said reality tv has clouded my judgement and I now think I have a god given right to comment on people. I said that by going on tv you open yourself up to comment from people and that I don't go up to "random people" (ie: not reality tv contestants) as you seem to be implying in your original comment. So no, no contradiction at all.

Nadia has watched the show the same as the rest of us and is entitled to comment if she pleases, it certinaly doesn't make her "the slimiest cow walking the planet". Josie doesn't have to listen to her but I'm sure when she watches the footage, particularly his diary room moments, she can make up her own mind.

Moving on....
    BB11: John James Parton on Day 56
    John has warned Josie away from John James when she leaves the house, calling him a "scumbag" in the process.

A group including John, Josie, Coolio, Makosi and Brian were chatting at the sofas about relationships, when Coolio said: "Marry the person that likes you. Don't go for the person you like." John added: "That's very good advice."

John continued, speaking about Josie: "She was so grateful that [John James] likes her. She'll soon see out there that there are many men [who will like her]."

Josie protested, saying: "I like him." John replied: "Of course you do, but once you see what the alternatives are, and the scumbag that he is, and when you see him in the Diary Room crying away." Laughing, Josie interrupted: "He's lovely."

John responded: "He's not lovely, you're seeing him through 'love eyes', because 'a man loves me'."

Makosi asked Josie: "Do you think you're not attractive?" John butted in, saying: "You (Josie) have no self-belief or self-confidence. There's nothing wrong with that." Brian said: "He (John James) is one of many men out there that'll like you."

Josie continued to defend the Australian, saying: "I have met a nice, genuine person, and caring." John said: "What are you talking about, caring? Always blowing hot and cold, get all of his Diary Room videos played back. He's playing around with you!"

Josie replied: "He's not like that!" Later, Brian told Josie to take John's comments about John James "with a pinch of salt".

Fair point on the self-belief and self-confidence. Hopefully she will see what she could have when she gets out.

So you get your Nadia is jealous opinion from things she said in the house? Well Nadia got her opinion that John James isn't interested from what he said in the house. Funny that. Or does it only apply if its you doing the commenting? Nadia clearly doesn't like John James so I seriously doubt she's "jealous".

I'm not contradicting myself at all. You said reality tv has clouded my judgement and I now think I have a god given right to comment on people. I said that by going on tv you open yourself up to comment from people and that I don't go up to "random people" (ie: not reality tv contestants) as you seem to be implying in your original comment. So no, no contradiction at all.

Nadia has watched the show the same as the rest of us and is entitled to comment if she pleases, it certinaly doesn't make her "the slimiest cow walking the planet". Josie doesn't have to listen to her but I'm sure when she watches the footage, particularly his diary room moments, she can make up her own mind.

No Nadia hasnt any right to make a comment that wasnt asked for,and also denied and insisted on carrying on with the comments.None of Nadias business.
    I said Naida was jealous of anyone who had someone because Nadia said it on tv and not from observation of actions did i come to such a conclusion.
    Nadia doesnt like John James so that would make Nadia the last person in world to passing judgement on what his intentions are.I didnt say jealous as in Nadia wants him,Jealous as in Nadia hasnt got anyone.

Moving on.

Josie replied: "He's not like that!" Later, Brian told Josie to take John's comments about John James "with a pinch of salt".
    Luckily one person who doesnt think they are they are relationship experts and know when to butt out :D

• Advertisement

John James clearly has no interest in Josie sexually. He has admitted he has issues with sex because he feels sex gives women power over so I think that's what made him get attached to a girl he doesn't fancy because he knows she couldn't hold that power over him. It also explains his issues with good looking women.

It's kind of like how pre-teenage girls are attracted to asexual people like Justin Beiber because they are afraid of sex.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement