Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

SugarHigh wrote: »
    John James clearly has no interest in Josie sexually. He has admitted he has issues with sex because he feels sex gives women power over so I think that's what made him get attached to a girl he doesn't fancy because he knows she couldn't hold that power over him. It also explains his issues with good looking women.

It's kind of like how pre-teenage girls are attracted to asexual people like Justin Beiber because they are afraid of sex.

So josie isnt good looking or desirable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

caseyann wrote: »
    So josie isnt good looking or desirable.
    Some people might find her attractive but not John James.

Some people might find her attractive but not John James.

How do you know,ever heard of fancying someone after you fall for them?

How do you know,ever heard of fancying someone after you fall for them?
    The fact he gets so uncomfortable every time she touches him. Even after her interview he gave her a pec and dived his head straight into her shoulder(which he always does), he has also said she is like a sister to him.

She's not even that into him, she just likes the fact he's good looking, loaded and pays her attention.

The fact he gets so uncomfortable every time she touches him. Even after her interview he gave her a pec and dived his head straight into her shoulder(which he always does), he has also said she is like a sister to him.

She's not even that into him, she just likes the fact he's good looking, loaded and pays her attention.

He grabbed her face both cheeks and kissed her.Uncomfortable on tv and not in private,my husband doesnt show public displays of kissing.And he would be very uncomfortable if i started jumping all over him.Because not him.

Oh you are vilifying both of them :P

• Advertisement

He grabbed her face both cheeks and kissed her.Uncomfortable on tv and not in private,my husband doesnt show public displays of kissing.And he would be very uncomfortable if i started jumping all over him.Because not him.
    It was a quick pec which he couldn't wait to get out from.

I think you just like the idea that someone like John James could fancy someone like Josie.

It was a quick pec which he couldn't wait to get out from.

I think you just like the idea that someone like John James could fancy someone like Josie.
    From what i could see you wouldnt have been able to tell what it was.It was a proper kiss.

Someone like john james(what is john james)I could care less i dont think jj is anything hot in slightest nor do i think Josie is.I have seen way better looking guys with way worse looking girls than Josie and alot larger.People do fancy others and aren't so brazen about it as others are,especially on tv.
    I just think it is wrong to make assumptions,wait and see.

From what i could see you wouldnt have been able to tell what it was.It was a proper kiss.

Someone like john james(what is john james)I could care less i dont think jj is anything hot in slightest nor do i think Josie is.I have seen way better looking guys with way worse looking girls than Josie and alot larger.People do fancy others and aren't so brazen about it as others are,especially on tv.
    I just think it is wrong to make assumptions,wait and see.
    I don't have to wait and see, you can see Josies future by looking at Chantelle. Rush into marriage, have a reality tv show nobody will watch and then quickly get divorced which leads to an eating disorder and badly done plastic surgery.
    These two statements completely contradict each other.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Oh you are vilifying both of them :P

I think you should rewatch that.

There's no point, she still has her rose tinted glasses on.:D

• Advertisement

I don't have to wait and see, you can see Josies future by looking at Chantelle. Rush into marriage, have a reality tv show nobody will watch and then quickly get divorced which leads to an eating disorder and badly done plastic surgery.

These two statements completely contradict each other.:D
    And john james is the type to rush into marriage.I dont think josie would either.I mean it was covered by his hands.But you could see the definite action.
    You rewatch;)
    There's no point, she still has her rose tinted glasses on.:D
    I have no rose anything on,you have over judgmental ones on ;)

You rewatch;)

I've seen it a couple of times. I can't find an online video of it now but the vast majority of people both here and on DS could clearly see that she went for the kiss, he grabbed her face kissed her on the cheek, just touching the side of her mouth with hers and then buried her face in his neck, like he ALWAYS does.

The girl is delusional, and I'm embarrassed for her!

Arguing with caseyann

Just joking:D

I've seen it a couple of times. I can't find an online video of it now but the vast majority of people both here and on DS could clearly see that she went for the kiss, he grabbed her face kissed her on the cheek, just touching the side of her mouth with hers and then buried her face in his neck, like he ALWAYS does.

The girl is delusional, and I'm embarrassed for her!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpmYg5Yl5rk&feature=related have another look it was a nice kiss.And he didnt pull away.

Arguing with caseyann

Oh :eek::mad: i could same about you :p joking :D

Just joking:D

Oh :eek::mad: i could same about you :p joking :D

can you do the link proper because i cant for some weird reason.Thanks:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpmYg5Yl5rk&feature=related have another look it was a nice kiss.And he didnt pull away.

Still seeing exactly the same thing. Actually he didn't even hold her face, she went in for the kiss, he turned his head slightly, gave her a peck on the side of the lips then hug. I can't see how you're seeing any differently!

Still seeing exactly the same thing. Actually he didn't even hold her face, she went in for the kiss, he turned his head slightly, gave her a peck on the side of the lips then hug. I can't see how you're seeing any differently!

Oh ye have little faith.
    Josie went on to say that after both John and Nadia had warned her about comments John James made about her in the Diary Room, she has become concerned over the group's lack of sensitivity.

When Josie pointed out that both John and Nadia had spoken to her, Nick reassured her by stating that it was simply "their interpretation" of what John James had declared.

"He adores you, it doesn't matter what they think," he added.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a267607/josie-ulrika-blast-house-insensitivity.html

I think she has a fair idea what you or no one can get from looking at tv.

Josie's a moron, she has just admitted to using those tan injections you by off the internet. She of course had a bad reaction to it because what else do you expect from buying illegal injections off the internet and injecting them yourself. Her lip swelled up and she still has a brown mark where she did the injecting.

I think she has a fair idea what you or no one can get from looking at tv.

I don't. But time will tell I suppose. When the magazine deals dry up he'll be on the first plane home IMO.

I don't. But time will tell I suppose. When the magazine deals dry up he'll be on the first plane home IMO.

You really think he is the tv type :eek: I get the whole not bothered attitude from him.What if they just dont work out and he goes home.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

Victor and Michelle BB5
    are going in on Friday!

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/150839

• Advertisement

DKZ wrote: »
    Victor and Michelle BB5
    are going in on Friday!

Oh wow they are throwing in people at eachother who they said they would hate to go in lmao :D He is ok i thought she was ok aswell.He will shake up the house :p

You really think he is the tv type :eek: I get the whole not bothered attitude from him.What if they just dont work out and he goes home.:confused:

I didn't say anything about TV?

And yeah, they won't work out. Once that he has finished making money off her and she realises he doesn't fancy her. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

What if they just dont work out and he goes home.:confused:

And there it is. The excuse that the "JohnJames-Josie TrueLuv 4evA" squad will use when it all goes tits up, the magazine deals dry up and he realises there's nothing left to milk and he fúcks off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

i think john james likes the personality of josie, but doesn't find her attractive and I think he'd have to fancy the person if he was to be in a relationship with her, that's what i think, but he doesn't want to hurt josie as he still likes her personality

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

Josie : "I'd like to do a bit of TV after... just a little bit of presentin' loike".

There's a surprise. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

I just kinda read a few of the previous pages regarding John James and Josie.
    IMO JJ loves her as a friend and someone he cares about, but sumtimes its obvious he just doesnt fancy her. He said it himself.
    Nadia was right...it was as if he didnt want to kiss her half the time. If you wanted to kiss someone that you loved and fancied..you wouldnt give a toss how many people were looking. Josie would have jumped on him any minute to kiss him, but every time she did..he sorta backed off,gave her a headlock and kissed her on the forehead or cheek or head!
    Yes he may have kissed under the duvet...but theres definitly something not quite right bout their relationship.
    Put it this way... she likes him ALOT more then he likes her.
    He would move in(live) with JJ2 quicker then Josie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

DKZ wrote: »
    Victor and Michelle BB5
    are going in on Friday!

If she says CHICKEN one time,il put my foot through the TV. Victor is a BB legend

Good woman Nadia :D
    As Josie discusses her dispute with Caoimhe a few weeks ago, Nadia says: "Oh yeah, you went a bit crazy didn’t you - possessive."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Anyone see McCririck in the pool?

Fine thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭diddley

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Anyone see McCririck in the pool?

Fine thing.

Atleast he's wearing black tonight and not those awful white see through yokes!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement