Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

Oh no, not the whities. I'm still traumatized from seeing him at the fridge last night.
    OutlawPete wrote: »
    Anyone see McCririck in the pool?

Fine thing.

He kind of looked even more like a walrus that time he sat up to get a drink, with his wet facewool hanging down like tusks.

Josie has been sitting in the shower room, I think she might have been crying.

Big Brother has just called her into the diary room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Podman wrote: »
    Josie has been sitting in the shower room, I think she might have been crying.

Big Brother has just called her into the diary room.

Just seen her, tear stained face alright.

Reckon all the chat about John James being a ban 'un has got to her.

She may win this show to and then run to John James arms again.

She just got into the hammock now, bb gave her a new quilt/pillow.

I hope that dog nadia didn't upset her earlier.
    Josie could be a bit frustrated aswell, only a 20 minute break from the house in 11 weeks..

It's impossible to tell unless we hear it directly from the mare's mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

hmmm have to say, I'm so disapointed. The Josie show is still continuing and she's obviously got some tips from John James. Last night in the DR, she asked if she could have a phone call with John James (grrrr) and then said she wanted to leave.

Still this morning, discussing if she should go or not, she's now decided she'll stay, because she doesn't want to let down the fans who voted for her.

I wish she'd just leave. I was on the C4 site to try and gague the tone in which they were writing about her - still crazily positive. So we know, she's still going to get a great edit on the HLs show. Unless she does anything drastic, I think from now on I'm just going to ignore Josie and focus in on all the other HMs.

• Advertisement

John's TOT task is over I think, the HMs were asked to raise their hands if they thought John was not a nice HM. No one raised their hands so assuming he has passed and will get his newspapers. He's still having "an argument with BB" so isn't talking to anyone, they're trying to figure out why he's annoyed. Random suggestions are going arond the group including;

- He can't talk to anyone for a task
    - BB is not going to show the clip of him asking everyone not to talk to him and will edit the show like they're all ignoring him.
    - John's trying to turn everyone against him so he can go on Friday.

Housemates are nominating today! Wonder will the voting lines open this evening - doesn't give much time for voting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

caseyann wrote: »
    And john james is the type to rush into marriage.I dont think josie would either.I mean it was covered by his hands.But you could see the definite action.

You rewatch;)

I have no rose anything on,you have over judgmental ones on ;)

Mrs Parton.... Is that you???? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

jobucks wrote: »
    Mrs Parton.... Is that you???? :D

Who is Mrs Parton? :confused:

Oh wait was she your school teacher you had crush on :P

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Anyone see McCririck in the pool?

Fine thing.
    diddley wrote: »
    Atleast he's wearing black tonight and not those awful white see through yokes!
    Podman wrote: »
    Oh no, not the whities. I'm still traumatized from seeing him at the fridge last night.

He kind of looked even more like a walrus that time he sat up to get a drink, with his wet facewool hanging down like tusks.

:D I was having a look at some betting odds, Paddy Power has John McCririck to have sex with another housemate at 200/1.

I actually shuddered at the thought.

Who is Mrs Parton? :confused:

Oh wait was she your school teacher you had crush on :P

Eh she's John James Mum!

And no I'm straight thanks

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

is it true Josie has walked???

yeahimhere wrote: »
    :D I was having a look at some betting odds, Paddy Power has John McCririck to have sex with another housemate at 200/1.

I actually shuddered at the thought.

ugghhh they're pretty optimistic odds lol, I'd put it at about infinity/1

Ginny wrote: »
    is it true Josie has walked???

Yup, fraid so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Yup, fraid so

Right! In with the Pepper.... :D

Eh she's John James Mum!

And no I'm straight thanks

I am not that mad into it:p but if i was his mum i am sure she would say same thing. :D
    Dont worry i am to but i thought you were a guy, sorry the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Eh she's John James Mum!

His surname is Barton, not Parton :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

025f27e86d3b7c86d4f9178129d16582_extralarge.jpg

How convenient John was there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

What did i say a couple of days ago??...that Josie would walk out!, toldja!
    £££££ people, she knows she is getting screwed over by BB and all the focus is on UBB, her "win" is nothing but a footnote.

She wants the publicity and mag deals while the show is still on, she KNOWS no one will be interested in her and JJ once Chantelle and Preston are on the scene.

She's no fool!

Yup, fraid so

yattasmiley.gif

YAY! now we can get back to the real UBB!! I actually respect her a little more for not dragging it on for days. Just last night and today.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I also think that BB had dumped Josie as golden girl...and onto Chantelle. I addition i firmly belive that BB would have started doing a hatchet job on Josie if she stayed. Show her bad points etc., she was of no use to them anymore.

So it's rather clever getting out now.

His surname is Barton, not Parton :p

Touche :D

Well if they were to do things fairly then Dave should go in to replace her, after all he was the runner up.... Sam would deffo be the better choice though, or Ben, he's be in his element!!!

That is so sweet he was there. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Josie being in the house was pointless. She has just won Big Brother, I'd say she was dying to get out and enjoy herself.

She was hardly an "Ultimate" housemate either. The series will be better without her.

I also think that BB had dumped Josie as golden girl...and onto Chantelle. I addition i firmly belive that BB would have started doing a hatchet job on Josie if she stayed. Show her bad points etc., she was of no use to them anymore.

So it's rather clever getting out now.

I agree they do seem to have ulterior motive putting in the BB original love couple.And they definitely have twinkle in eyes for eachother.

That is so sweet he was there. :o

If not a bit convenient :rolleyes: He just happened to be walking past at the very moment she went out!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

If not a bit convenient :rolleyes: He just happened to be walking past at the very moment she went out!

She'd been talking about going for a while before she went. He's probably been hanging around like a lost puppy since he was evicted.

If yous read,says he was making a message for her to be sent to the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

If yous read,says he was making a message for her to be sent to the house.

How did she end up in the car park?
    John James was swarmed the time he went out the fire exit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Okay, now that the most decent housemate has left I'll throw my support behind two wind up merchants: John and Nick.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement