Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

His surname is Barton, not Parton :p

ehh no it's not, it's Parton

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Big_Brother_2010_housemates_(UK)#John_James

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

SugarHigh wrote: »
    How did she end up in the car park?
    John James was swarmed the time he went out the fire exit.

Are you saying they set it up? Or he was watching and waiting and knew she was gonna walk :p perhaps they planned it together other day :D She is type to beat them away while running i reckon :P
    I dont know coincidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Victor Ebuwa and Michelle bass to enter secret UBB house.........

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a268006/bass-ebuwa-to-enter-ultimate-bb-bedsit.html

I noticed two things while watching the video of her leaving.

1. Why did Ulkria have a smirk on her face in the garden? Was it because she realised her main competition had gone?

2. John James saying "Don't listen to that fat Nadia" and Josie replying "I know, I know". :confused::confused::confused: Wasn't Josie and John James the ones who were going on and ON about how rude it is to comment on someones weight!?!?

http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Aug/26/exclusive-josie-walks/play.c4

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

caseyann wrote: »
    If yous read,says he was making a message for her to be sent to the house.

I did read, I posted the link. Can't believe everything you read though. I just think it's all a bit convenient.

I do remember him saying though that he wouldn't be doing any photo shoots, at the same time, he might as well make the bobs while he can. If he had said no then JJ2 would have done it anyway!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/bigbrother/article-1305722/Big-Brother-2010-John-James-recreates-idol-David-Beckhams-infamous-underwear-adverts.html

Some of these are well funny :D

http://i.imgur.com/ZcVph.gif

http://yfrog.com/fvjohnjameslonglosttwinp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

yeahimhere wrote: »

Maybe he has two surnames as well! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

From DS :

In a strange twist, one of the first people she met was John James in the Big Brother car park. He had been at the compound to record a message for her.

Still wearing her microphone, she was heard telling him: "Thank God you were here when I came out."

"You're so stupid," John James replied. "I love you so much!"

Oh give me patience!
    Could they be any more blatant with these obvious set ups ???

They've taken all the fun and grit out of it this year. Their edits were lazy and weaved the convenient headline grabbing narrative of "JJJ love story" through the REAL story of Dave and John being bullies and Josie being a manipulative self obsessed attention seeker ...and now they present us with this carefully plotted act of "spontaneity".

Reality my ass!
    If we'd wanted a soap opera we'd have watched Coronation Street. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

John James once again sticks his head right in her shoulder:D

street.jpg

Just for you Fistycuffs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

jobucks wrote: »
    street.jpg

Just for you Fistycuffs :D

Lol Jobucks!

That should be the offical BB11 picture from now on!:D

• Advertisement

Fistycuffs wrote: »
    Lol Jobucks!

That should be the offical BB11 picture from now on!:D

Found it on DS, brill :D

Maybe he has two surnames as well! ;)

:o I didn't know if this was a joke that I just wasn't getting so googled John James Barton. You're right, he does seem to be refered to as Barton on some sites. Why the hell is that? Which one is right?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Anyone who dosen't think her exit was staged managed is delusional....total setup!
    But as pointed out....Josie had nothing to gain and everything to lose had she stayed.
    Her win was rendered mute, she was clearly overshowed by real housemates, she would have sunk in there.

She would not have won UBB either, in many ways i think she's very clever to leave...thus proving that the stoopid act was just that, an act. She's very clever and knows how to manipluate.

I'm not happy about this at all, i think she conned the public in cahoots with the producers, they'll now con and magazine with there bs "love" story. hear OK mag has already been in touch with the JJJ duo (sic)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Complete and utter set up. He just happened to be there in the car park? FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Coolio and John up for eviction.

Of course, two of the most outspoken housemates.

Hopefully Coolio to go, but it will be John :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭The 411

Have a burger Ulrika, love.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm delighted Josie walked and to hear also that Victor is coming in. He had the coolest eviction ever. Anyone remember it? Coat over the shoulder, leaning against the wall. Cool as can be. Up the Jungle Cats! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

That Makosi one(never liked her) :mad: I dont like coolio much but this is way to far.
    Makosi tells Brian and Nikki that she and Chantelle have decided to pretend that they are both interested in pursuing a relationship with Coolio. She explains that they've decided that Chantelle will tell him that she likes him but doesn't like him flirting with Makosi. She then explains that she's going to go up to him next and tell him to stop flirting with Chantelle saying: "I ain't sharing you with nobody.( I hope chantelle stays out of it )"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm delighted Josie walked and to hear also that Victor is coming in. He had the coolest eviction ever. Anyone remember it? Coat over the shoulder, leaning against the wall. Cool as can be. Up the Jungle Cats! :cool:

I liked him a lot too:). Remember the time he was in the diary room doing his gangster rant 'shizzle my nizzle etc'..then ended it up with 'can we have some bread please':D...or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Ann22 wrote: »
    I liked him a lot too:). Remember the time he was in the diary room doing his gangster rant 'shizzle my nizzle etc'..then ended it up with 'can we have some bread please':D...or something like that.

It was milk he wanted! Agree that he was a great housemate!biggrin.gif The jungle cat returns.

• Advertisement

I think they need to replace Josie with that woman who put the cat in the bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Koloman wrote: »
    It was milk he wanted! Agree that he was a great housemate!biggrin.gif The jungle cat returns.

I thought it was bread AND milk. It's a hilarious clip either way though. :cool:

caseyann wrote: »
    That Makosi one(never liked her) :mad: I dont like coolio much but this is way to far.
    Makosi tells Brian and Nikki that she and Chantelle have decided to pretend that they are both interested in pursuing a relationship with Coolio. She explains that they've decided that Chantelle will tell him that she likes him but doesn't like him flirting with Makosi. She then explains that she's going to go up to him next and tell him to stop flirting with Chantelle saying: "I ain't sharing you with nobody.( I hope chantelle stays out of it )"
    I don't think that's bad at all really. Coolio said he had a GF so he shouldn't have been getting all sleezy with them anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

OutlawPete wrote: »

I got "Done, but with errors on page" Pete.

It won't play for me.

I got "Done, but with errors on page" Pete.

It won't play for me.

It just really shows all the current celeb housemates's intoduction vids, highlights certain words and plays it back and it says:

"Two Former Enemies Will Be Watching From Within The House"

Secret room maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

OutlawPete wrote: »
    "Two Former Enemies Will Be Watching From Within The House"

Secret room maybe?

I saw that, it's supposed to be Victor and Michelle in the secret room, isn't it?

I saw that, it's supposed to be Victor and Michelle in the secret room, isn't it?

Michelle Bass? Has she an enemy in the house though?

Or does it mean there were enemies (Victor and Michelle) are are now watching together.

Hmmm, should be interesting anyway.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

• Advertisement

Bring bacK Paul and Helen I say, the only realy true romance to ever happen it the big brother house.... hey should bring em back and re-ignite the luurrrrrvvve:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement