Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Did anyone see that exchange between McCririck and Bob Mortimer, christ McCririck doesn't hold back, and fair play to him he says it as he sees it straight into someones face,

called Mortimer a failed comedian repeatedly, said its the reason he is appearing on shows like BBBM! Classic car crash segment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Jayob10 wrote: »
    Did anyone see that exchange between McCririck and Bob Mortimer, christ McCririck doesn't hold back, and fair play to him he says it as he sees it straight into someones face,

called Mortimer a failed comedian repeatedly, said its the reason he is appearing on shows like BBBM! Classic car crash segment

I thought that was horribly mean. You could see the guy took it badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

I thought that was horribly mean. You could see the guy took it badly.

was very mean and unprovoked, but he says what everyone was thinking, the guy had no comeback which was embarrassing.

Bob Mortimer is a washed up comedian by the way lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

hehe, watching live feed and i can honestly say brian dowling hasn't changed one bit. :)

himself and nikki are having the craic, looks like they've a nice little friendship going.

i am LOVING the ultimate bb! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

John McCririck = entertainment. Simples.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Apparently Nadia's gonna leave.

http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/article/news/2010/Aug/28/will-nadia-leave-the-house/view.c4

I hope she does, didn't like her the first time and now she's even more annoying and not in an entertaining way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

No loss, never liked "her".

Nadia made him feel guilty I bet.

Hopefully they have the odd celeb / ex-housemate to take her place.

Can't believe they didn't ask Marcus to be part of it.

He would tell the celebs exactly what he thought of them.

Marcus (BB10) + Victor....BB Jungle Cat LEGENDS!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Aparently Coolio has walked.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Nadia made him feel guilty I bet.

Hopefully they have the odd celeb / ex-housemate to take her place.

Can't believe they didn't ask Marcus to be part of it.

He would tell the celebs exactly what he thought of them.

im glad Coolios gone... he was shaping up as UBBs dead wood. I hope they don't put anymore celebs in...I'd like too see Marcus, Rex, Helen even Noirin. Bet we'll instead end up with Brian Bello.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Why did Coolio walk so easily, just over Nadia having a hissy fit? Stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

He must have realized that he wasn't going to get any punani.

Who's the new guy in the house now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

Apparently Nadia's gonna leave.

http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/article/news/2010/Aug/28/will-nadia-leave-the-house/view.c4

I hope she does, didn't like her the first time and now she's even more annoying and not in an entertaining way.

No she won't leave, i'm sure she'll take it on the chin

suppose we should in some way be grateful as she helped get moby to leave :)

omerin wrote: »
    No she won't leave, i'm sure she'll take it on the chin :)

Meant if Coolio hadn't left.

She got her own way now and made someone leave / get booted, as The Sun have now put it, so she'll be as happy as larry.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/3115954/Coolio-leaves-Ultimate-BB.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Nadia does my head in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭mejane

EEEww John perving at Makosi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Fully agree. They were pure scum. Particularly Victor and that vile Scottish meathead. Can't remember his name.

eh wasn't it only the two of them noone else in that group. I dont think Stewart ever made the grade. I thought they were hilarious to watch, they should've both been put back in, they would be what I'd imagine me and my mates would be like if we ever were in the house

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Victor and Michelle chose Nadia as the housemate they wanted to receive a slave, who turned out to be Big Brother 9 contestant Stuart Pilkington.

As Stuart entered the house dressed in Spartan attire, the housemates ran over to greet him, with Brian seeming particularly keen.

As Nadia wondered what she should do with Stuart, he clarified that he wouldn't perform a striptease for them.

"You're my slave, you'll do it, don't answer back!" Nadia demanded as the housemates all laughed. "Lose the skirt now!"

"Oh poor Stuart, talk about humiliation!" Ulrika said quietly.

Nadia soon set Stuart to work giving her a massage in the bedroom, but wasn't overly impressed with his work ethic.

"I don't want to hear talking, just do it," Nadia warned him as he began to chat with Nikki instead of concentrating on her. "Do it properly!"

Victor and Michelle didn't seem to be happy with how the task was going, however, claiming that Stuart was being boring and simply talking with housemates instead of seeing to Nadia's every whim as they intended.

"Thanks for wasting our entertainment," Michelle shouted at the screen as Stuart was called into the Diary Room for talking about the outside world. "He's meant to be there for an hour, is he an idiot?"

After Stuart eventually left the house, Michelle and Victor noted that Nadia wasn't happy that Brian had spent more time with Stuart than she had.

"Nadia not happy that Brian took him!" Victor shouted as Michelle reasoned that Nadia hadn't really given Stuart anything to do.

For those who don't remember Stuart..

StuartPilkington-28_513226a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Remember Stuart's eviction night? He tried to crowd surf but the crowd parted and he fell :D Brilliant!

Edit:

Here's the vid, can't see much, but it's about 45 seconds in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

johnn wrote: »
    eh wasn't it only the two of them noone else in that group. I dont think Stewart ever made the grade. I thought they were hilarious to watch, they should've both been put back in, they would be what I'd imagine me and my mates would be like if we ever were in the house

Nah, Ahmed and Stu were classed as Jungle Cats too.

Victor was mildly entertaining, but Jason was just vile.

Oh god, i'm loving the chantelle and preston story line! It's giving me butterflies :o

Oh god, i'm loving the chantelle and preston story line! It's giving me butterflies :o

Yeah, even a bitter twisted cynic like me is hoping they kiss and admit that their love is for each other can never die and that they both made a mistake .. it will happen, it'd better :o

Yeah, even a bitter twisted cynic like me is hoping they kiss and admit that there love is for each other can never die and that they both made a mistake .. it will happen, it'd better :o

It's funny as much as I am a hopeless romantic the Chantelle Preston thing is stoking the fire of my bitter cynicism. I just find it very hard to believe that they're so comfortable in each others presence after only spending in total 5 hrs together since their divorce 4 years ago as Chantelle has claimed. She also said he started a new relationship only wks after the marriage ended.*

Him saying he wore her engagement ring around the house sometimes too was just weird. No one would admit that to an ex on the TV . I think they're at least friends outside the house and that they've lied about the degree of their recent contact.

Also tonight she claimed she had no idea that Preston was coming in the house .Everyone else in the room said " but it was all over the Internet, magazines & digital spy". She claims she didn't see any of them & hadn't a clue.

I think she might do something like that, but Preston takes himself and life waaaaaay to seriously to be playing games on TV.

He's far too boring to be pretending all this.

He hasn't got it in him to act one way and feel another.

Imo at least.

I think she might do something like that, but Preston takes himself and life waaaaaay to seriously to be playing games on TV.

He's far too boring to be pretending all this.

He hasn't got it in him to act one way and feel another.

Imo at least.

I dunno Pete... like he was engaged when he met Chantelle and managed to get together with her on tv knowing that his then fiancé was watching. I don't think he is as straight laced or " boring" as he seems. The only reason any of them are in there is to resusitate a flagging career in the spot light.

If they've been hanging out as friends or more before entering the house it would only be a white lie to pretend that it was all new for them inside the house and the payoff would be massive in terms of publicity.

I think they could both have a sneaky side!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

mdwexford wrote: »
    Hes a man, end of story.

A wierd one who has changed his body but a man nonetheless.
    End of story? Um no. She's a woman. She was born a man but now has female genitalia and is recognised as a woman in the eyes of the law. Just because YOU don't see it like that, doesn't make it any less of a fact.

While I appreciate both your views on this subject, they do not belong in this thread.

Please work it out via PM.

• Advertisement

Yeah, even a bitter twisted cynic like me is hoping they kiss and admit that their love is for each other can never die and that they both made a mistake .. it will happen, it'd better :o

haha! i know, it'll be feckin brilliant! the thing is though, even if the whole thing is a sham, i don't care, it's great to watch. i think after the crappy bb11 we just sat through, i'm desperate for entertainment in any make, shape or form :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement