Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Fairly sick decision by BB to get Coolio to leave ahead of The Portugeezer.

He's xxxxx times the entertainment that Nadia could ever be - but sadly Nadia seems to be 'chosen one' who must be protected.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭The 411

Sigh.. transphobia seems to be as alive and well as it was 6 years ago :rolleyes:

I don't blame Nadia for putting up a wall and being so hyper defensive judging by the bile I've been reading on the web since she went back into the house.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

JJJ got engaged?...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Guys, lets draw a line under the transgender argument now. This isn't the place for it, and its detracting from the discussion. Yellow cards (moving to red, and eventual forum bans until BB is over) for people who persist.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

i havent seen it the last 2 days so why has Nadia made coolio go walkies?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

And we have another on the ignore list :P

The Chantelle and Preston saga continues...
    Preston has hinted that he is unsure of his current relationship status while talking to Chantelle and Brian.

The ex-Ordinary Boys frontman joined the pair in the nest, when the subject of speed and online dating arose.

Brian and Chantelle looked surprised when Preston said that he would try them both.

When Chantelle told Preston that he had a girlfriend, he replied: "But something might happen. She's moved away, hasn't she?"

The nest went rather quiet, with Brian saying: "Well, this is awkward."

Confused, Chantelle asked, "She's still your girlfriend, isn't she?". He replied, "Well...", before a long pause. He added: "I hope she is."

Brian reiterated, "Jesus, this is quite awkward", before the subject was changed.

Its funny how, even if this is a complete sham, its a million times better to watch than the travesty that was JJJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭The 411

Chinafoot wrote: »
    And we have another on the ignore list :P

The Chantelle and Preston saga continues...

Its funny how, even if this is a complete sham, its a million times better to watch than the travesty that was JJJ.

I read his GF's dumped him after he mentioned wearing the wedding ring at home... but then again anything from the Daily Star has to be taken with a pinch of salt :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Coolio, dude, I'm with Victor. That was just embarassing watching you try to score Chantelle. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Makosi claims to be able to relate to Chantelle's experience of being in the house with Preston. "See Anthony is not my ex boyfriend. But the thought of seeing him freaks me out," she says. "I feel like I keep going on about it," says Chantelle.

Jaysus, it was a snog and a bit of grinding in the pool. Yeah...totally the same as actually having a serious relationship and marriage. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

The 411 wrote: »
    I read his GF's dumped him after he mentioned wearing the wedding ring at home... but then again anything from the Daily Star has to be taken with a pinch of salt :P

Ha I read the article about Chantelle and Preston getting married on Friday nights online version and it said the relationship between Preston & the GF has been over for awhile.

I really want to like the Chantelle & Preston thing but I'm going off Chantelle. How many times is she going to announce she's snogged various people. Between that and letting Coolio sleaze all over her while claiming to think he's a nice guy she's coming across as very attention hungry to me. :(

• Advertisement

She's tryna make Preston jealous....ain't it working, will she hook up with Victor?

Btw...you guys thank each other more then any other forum....haha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Still cant believe people voted john out. typical yet again. Its nothing without characters like John and Coolio. Once victor is up, hel probably go aswell. such crap.

She's tryna make Preston jealous....ain't it working, will she hook up with Victor?

I'd say she'll give it a lash.

She even does it when Preston isn't there. I saw her at it the other day too when Makosi eventually said "wow chantelle who HAVEN'T you snogged?"

I thought she was just being bitchy at the time...now I'm not so sure.

Oh and it's happening already...

Victor is asking her what her type is and she's telling and being all giggley. She could fancy Gordan Brown if he was a nice person. Everyones in with a chance, not only lookers, is what she's trying to get across.

He also mentioned about Coolio kissing her on the neck and she at first denied it happened.
    Then she said "oh yeah that happened... it was just Coolios equivalent of "hey how's it going". But she thinks he's good looking. Yeah riggggggggggght .

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Still cant believe people voted john out. typical yet again. Its nothing without characters like John and Coolio. Once victor is up, hel probably go aswell. such crap.

It was so close I heard, like 50.6%. I wonder what really went on in the dr with Coolio...first Nadia says either he goes or she walks then BB announces Coolio left by mutual consent??? I mean 12 hours earlier he was talking about getting to the final & being the main competition etc. I missed the airing of his dr footage so not sure if all was revealed there..

I think Preston def still wants to be with Chantelle. There's a big difference in 'Yes, I have a girlfriend' and 'Um well there is I mean was I mean is someone but she's left the country....'! I don't know if they'll get back together but the reasons they split before are still going to be there so...

Did someone say JJJ are engaged??wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Corin has done a photoshoot for Nuts. I can't link to the pics as they obviously contain nudity, but there are two pics on the Nuts website. She looks good, but way older than 29.

Not watching the highlights so don't know if the noms have been revealed on it.

FROM THE ULTMATE BIG BROTHER PRESS OFFICE
    CHANNEL FOUR TELEVISION

Press Release: Monday 30th August, 2010

For immediate release:

TWO HOUSEMATES WILL BE EVICTED ON FRIDAY

SIX FACE THE PUBLIC VOTE

Today housemates completed memorable Diary Room tasks whilst they had to nominate their fellow housemates for eviction on Friday.

But the twist on nominations isn't over yet, as George and Emma confirm in BBLB tonight that there will be a DOUBLE EVICTION on Friday.

Two housemates will get the boot from Ultimate Big Brother. But who will they be?

After todays nominations SIX housemates face the public vote. They are:

NICK - he received 4 nominations
    MAKOSI - she received 3 nominations
    CHANTELLE - she received 2 nominations
    NADIA - also received 2 nominations
    NIKKI - received 2 nominations from fellow housemates
    and finally ULRIKA received 2 nomations as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Will probably be Nick and Makosi. Would prefer Ulrika and Nadia.

A hell of a lot can happen in 4 days but at this moment I'd expect it to be Makosi and Nadia.

Makosi - a hideously unpleasant woman (and I think someone mentioned a while ago how poorly black females fare in these evictions).

Nadia - I still don't know how she won BB5, but I'm fairly sure she never faced an eviction and I reckon despite her popularity that she'll also have a large negative vote.
    (I was very wrong about her all the way through BB5 though, I just don't get what positives people saw in her).

Nikki should scrape through, Nick is too boring to have a large negative vote (the JJ2 factor) and Ulrika and Chantelle are 99.9% safe.

• Advertisement

Makosi 100%, then either Ulrika or Nadia....second eviction is unclear, depends on editing and BB's agenda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Anybody still awake?

Can't get over how quiet Nick is, he's seems so shy.

I like him.

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Anybody still awake?

Can't get over how quiet Nick is, he's seems so shy.

I like him.

Yeah I'd have to agree. He seems shy and timid. I was surprised last week when Darren from series one came into the house and went to give Nick a hug or make some sort of friendly physical gesture toward him, Nick obviously flinched like he was scared he was going to hit him.

Of course maybe he's just quietly observing as he formulates his master plan and makes preperations to strike!

I think Michelle and Victor could be the genuine love story of UBB if they are given long enough together. They get on fantastic and they seem to mirror each others gestures quite a bit. He makes no secret of the fact that he's impressed with how much she's changed and that he has lots of respect for her.

Fistycuffs wrote: »
    Of course maybe he's just quietly observing as he formulates his master plan and makes preperations to strike!

Hope so :p

Nick & Victor are pretending to present a TV show giving their opinions on the housemates in the snug. Its just the two of them there and it was Nicks idea. He's ensuring he gets some airtime . Clever!

Nick & Victor are pretending to present a TV show giving their opinions on the housemates in the snug. Its just the two of them there and it was Nicks idea. He's ensuring he gets some airtime . Clever!

Ah, it was a spur of the moment thing.

Wonder if it will make the highlights.

Watching it here.

He said someone (Ulricka?) had the memory of a wounded badger :D

Ah, it was a spur of the moment thing.

Wonder if it will make the highlights.

Watching it here.

He said someone (Ulricka?) had the memory of a wounded badger :D

I don't think it was that spur of the moment. He said to Victor that they should do it in the nest once they'd made tea etc 10 mins later. Nick also seemed to have quite a bit prepared and the result was that it just seemed a bit of an effort and not that funny.
    He mentioned that they should do it every night for the E4 viewers too. He also said "we won't be like Sam Pepper because that's bullying really...we'll just be funny."Last night as he was wandering about when everyone was in bed he was constantly saying " hi to the people watching on e4".

To be honest I kinda respect his initiative in finding a way to get himself a bit of attention. He's a quiet guy who isn't naturally as socially at ease as the likes of Brian and he's not dim enough to comfortably interact with the group that's there He's making sure he gets a small moment to shine.

I don't think it was that spur of the moment. He said to Victor that they should do it in the nest once they'd made tea etc 10 mins later. Nick also seemed to have quite a bit prepared and the result was that it just seemed a bit of an effort and not that funny.
    He mentioned that they should do it every night for the E4 viewers too. He also said "we won't be like Sam Pepper because that's bullying really...we'll just be funny."Last night as he was wandering about when everyone was in bed he was constantly saying " hi to the people watching on e4".

I think we may have a skeptic :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

I think Michelle and Victor could be the genuine love story of UBB if they are given long enough together. They get on fantastic and they seem to mirror each others gestures quite a bit. He makes no secret of the fact that he's impressed with how much she's changed and that he has lots of respect for her.

I think Michelle is engaged to a hypnotist or something like that. She has a ring on her engagement finger.

I hope Makosi and Ulrika go. Why do people like Ulrika? And how did she win the celeb BB? She moans quite a bit and has a sour face on her.

Getting tired of this dragged out BB but it is nice to see all the old contestants like Darren and Craig.

• Advertisement

I think we may have a skeptic :p

Lol I am too!:D

It's still interesting when you're sceptical. I think the Chantelle & Preston thing has a hint of truth in there somewhere but that what we are watching now was dreamt up by a management company.

I think Nick however is plotting his own game plan and theres something genuine in that at least.He's spent awhile getting the lie of the land and now he's carving a niche for himself. He's not intent on elbowing anyone out of the race or being manipulative or malicious. I think fair play to him! I'd say he's a nice guy & I like him this time.

In the words of the song he's taken to singing quite a bit " it's only a game show" . :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement