Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

I think Michelle is engaged to a hypnotist or something like that. She has a ring on her engagement finger.

I hope Makosi and Ulrika go. Why do people like Ulrika? And how did she win the celeb BB? She moans quite a bit and has a sour face on her.

Getting tired of this dragged out BB but it is nice to see all the old contestants like Darren and Craig.

Yeah I know that Michelles got a bf.but there seems to be a genuine spark between her and Victor. It's friendship now but it looks like something that could grow into more in time.

I totally agree about Ulrika. I suppose her extreme dullness could be seen as a mature and calming influence on the house but she is doing nothing for me. I cannot imagine how dull the series that she won must've been.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Im actually liking this UBB laughed more at this than the whole of BB 11, we have some new junglecats in Victor and Nick, jesus Michelle dont look half bad :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm loving the Victor and Nick combination. I loved the 'Big Brother's Little Brother's Cousin' show they did last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Am I the only one that doesn't mind Nadia?
    She makes me laugh with the way she speaks and she's so ott.

I'm not keen on Makosi, she's too full of herself and Ulricka reminds me of a wet lettuce, no idea how she won her series.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

magnumlady wrote: »
    Am I the only one that doesn't mind Nadia?
    She makes me laugh with the way she speaks and she's so ott.
    I'm not a fan of Nadia. It's the voice. Makes my ears bleed!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

magnumlady wrote: »

I'm not keen on Makosi, she's too full of herself and Ulricka reminds me of a wet lettuce, no idea how she won her series.

I think a lot of people were shocked when she won...I can't remember who she was up with but she must have been the best of a bad lot!

I think Victor has saved Nick..sure he has been shy & timid but that spells boring for me & he might aswell not have been there all week. Now Victor seems to be bringing him out of his shell & hopefully we'll get a few laughs out of their antics!

Makosi worrying about when she 'did it' with Anthony in the pool is boring now. If she was so embarrassed why does she keep saying it happened when everyone including Anthony himself denied it?

Nikki will never change. She's the exact same as she was years ago!
    Brian's my fav so far:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

This UBB is so dull. All the housemates are acting as scripted predictably except Nicki, who is a bit restrained, I love Nicki, Nicki to win. Well it's better then Brian who is like wallpaper and where the feck is Brian Belo, not that i'm complaining :)

omerin wrote: »
    and where the feck is Brian Belo, not that i'm complaining :)

I'm convinced he'll appear one of these days...he's done so many of the bblb's and bbbm's I'd be surprised if they didn't involve him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Ulrika's "victory" has perplexed the hardcore fans for along time...it's kinda been accepted that she didn't win per se, but was a protest vote from female viewers. As in Ulrika was the only female + this RUBISH notion Ulrika and Michelle Heaton cooked up, this men vs. women nonsense.

It never existed, cooked up by Ulrika as she has a real warped opinion of men.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

greenie wrote: »
    I'm convinced he'll appear one of these days...he's done so many of the bblb's and bbbm's I'd be surprised if they didn't involve him.

Haha!...i loved the fact they snubbed him, shows Endemol only used him....fool. They roll him out each season like a little lap dog, he's a clown.

Bless Nick is talking about us!

He's saying they should be making more of an attempt to entertain the E4 night time viewers.
    " It's a shame...we should be doing it for them"

Him and Victor are also slightly concerned that their Big Bro Little Bros Cousin "show" might not be getting all the attention as Brian is still up chatting to someone. Victor is saying he and Nick should've waited until everyone was in bed to do "the show" so they'd have been guaranteed airtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Ahmed :D
    Big Brother 5's Ahmed returned to the house this evening to recreate the infamous moment he smashed plates to the ground when he became enraged by the incessant wake-up alarm.

As the unsuspecting housemates stood chatting in the kitchen, a high-pitched alarm started sounding, sparking confusion among the group. Suddenly, the store room door opened and Ahmed appeared - armed with a pile of china plates.

The housemates screamed and Brian jumped onto the table in terror, as the Somalian proceeded into the garden and began hurling the plates at the ground.

"Oh my God!" shouted Chantelle, as the group realised that it was Ahmed. "Don't shout at me! Don't you dare shout at me!" he yelled at Michelle, before opening his arms to embrace Makosi in a hug. He then hugged Victor before high fiving Michelle, hugging Nadia and greeting Nick.

"Are you a housemate, Ahmed?" asked Victor. "It's good to see you, I was talking about you earlier!"

However, the newcomer revealed that he was not remaining in the house as a permanent contestant, and shortly afterwards Big Brother announced that his time was up.

"That was genius!" exclaimed Nikki, as Ahmed hugged everyone goodbye and left via the store room.

"That was mad," laughed Victor, before the group turned their attentions to the state the garden had been left in.

"Someone is going to get cut today, I can feel it," warned Makosi, as they noted that they won't be able to swim tonight due to broken plates in the pool.

BB5 is getting a HUGE nod in this Ultimate series

So I was watching this bromance last night aswell as catching snippets of them here & there & well it just doesn't seem natural to me. I feel like they would each be hanging out with someone else if there was anyone else! Their friendship seems forced, fake even. Last night their conversation was ridiculous with Victor talkng & Nick too aware of the cameras to be listening...Victor talked & joked about the double eviction in his year then asked Nick if they had one...'No' says Nick 'did you?'!! That kind of thing.
    I didn't enjoy the live feed (the edit tonight was better) of their bblb's little cousin show..Nick was mostly staring into the camera barely looking at Victor & it just kinda creeped me out a bit.
    I could see JJ1 & JJ2 (much as I disliked them) doing something like this but Victor & Nick are jst trying too hard to be funny & it's not really working for me.
    Sorry to any fans of the duo!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Hi greenie,
    They were actually putting on a show as they would say it should be done.

They did plan it all out in the open ( to us fans ) afaik the other HMs know nothing as they wait for them to go to bed before starting.

Nick was staring into the camera because he and Vic were **doing a show**.

I thought it was funny and I'm glad Victor brought the Nasty Nick to the fore, though it's more Mischievous Nick now.

Long may it continue.

Hi greenie,
    They were actually putting on a show as they would say it should be done.

They did plan it all out in the open ( to us fans ) afaik the other HMs know nothing as they wait for them to go to bed before starting.

Nick was staring into the camera because he and Vic were **doing a show**.

I thought it was funny and I'm glad Victor brought the Nasty Nick to the fore, though it's more Mischievous Nick now.

Long may it continue.
    Hi Sharpshooter:)
    Ah ok...I knew it was a show type thing but I thought it was more of a chat between themselves about the days events...which is why the lack of eye contact between the two seemed weird to me.
    Don't get me wrong, I like that Victor has brought Nick out of his shell, he really needed someone to do that...I'd just like to see Nick act like that (funny & stuff!) more often & not just when he's around Victor. Do you think them hanging out (other than their 'show') is just for us or genuine? I'm just not seeing that best friends forever bond, that's what I mean about the forced thing...lol maybe I should let it go!!

I think Victor saw Nick as the only HM that could be on his level and being Victor saw a way to spice things up and make sure he got camera time.

I'm glad he did, seeing them make up names for the HMs was funny and my final 3 would be Brian Nick and Vic.

Hopefully.

The others don't deserve to win * Ultimate BB * imo.

I'm glad he did, seeing them make up names for the HMs was funny and my final 3 would be Brian Nick and Vic.

Hopefully.

The others don't deserve to win * Ultimate BB * imo.

I agree there with Brian as my fav. I think Chantelle will make it to the top few aswell.

Chantelle comes as a pair though, I would rather the others were in the last 3 and Chantelle and Preston were out and able to get things sorted one way or the other.

Just not on BB if they are to stand a chance irl.

Brian is my favourite too.

I think Nick is never relaxed in there. From things he has said off the cuff I think that he's quite conscious that this is the last time he's going to have a national stage and he's not sure what to do with it.

He's thinking bigger than just winning UBB , he's thinking of making some money on the outside. Last night when they finished their little show he said twice "I'm starting to realise that the only person who's going to get any work out of this after is Brian".

• Advertisement

They might both stay till the end...I hear Chantelle is quite popular...up there with Brian unless things have changed. I first thought Brian & Nick would be definite 1st and 2nd place..not sure now...I'm forever changing my mind:D

Since that tree of temptation has started cursing after every second word I can't help but think it's the other Marcus (darkhorse) at the helm. I keep thinking this is how they've involved him & I'm half expecting them to announce it at the end! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭The 411

greenie wrote: »
    So I was watching this bromance last night aswell as catching snippets of them here & there & well it just doesn't seem natural to me. I feel like they would each be hanging out with someone else if there was anyone else! Their friendship seems forced, fake even. Last night their conversation was ridiculous with Victor talkng & Nick too aware of the cameras to be listening...Victor talked & joked about the double eviction in his year then asked Nick if they had one...'No' says Nick 'did you?'!! That kind of thing.
    I didn't enjoy the live feed (the edit tonight was better) of their bblb's little cousin show..Nick was mostly staring into the camera barely looking at Victor & it just kinda creeped me out a bit.
    I could see JJ1 & JJ2 (much as I disliked them) doing something like this but Victor & Nick are jst trying too hard to be funny & it's not really working for me.
    Sorry to any fans of the duo!

I agree, I much preferred watching Nadia, Makosi and Michelle in the kitchen last night talking about nothing as opposed to the contrived bromance in the nest that made me want to throw bleach in my eyes. *yawn*

Makosi is a guest on the Nick and Vik Show now on the live feed.

You can PM me for a link if you don't have one.

New HM to go in tonight.

http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/article/news/2010/Sep/3/exclusive-new-housemate-to-enter-house/view.c4
    Tonight, amongst the midst of a mammoth double eviction - where six unlucky housemates face the public vote - one more Ultimate housemate will be entering the House!

As the two evictees say goodbye, losing their chance for the title of Ultimate Housemate forever, one lucky ex-BB star will be gracing our television screens once again, taking a place to fight for the final.

Of course, Big Brother is keeping the identity of this special guest a top secret!

But the big question remains - who will it be?

There's still a wealth of ex-housemates to be chosen from - but who would YOU like to see return?

See all the action tonight from 9pm, on Channel 4!

Wishful thinking...but Rex or Marcus please!!

It could be Sam Pepper, wouldn't be surprised.

I wonder will people be peeved that a new person can enter the house with only a week to go and can possibly win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

A bit more on the new housemate from Digital Spy
    The identity of the final contestant to join the series is currently being kept secret, but rumoured returnees include Dead Or Alive singer Pete Burns, Alex Reid, Big Brother 11's Sam Pepper and Big Brother 7 star Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace.

Sam Pepper is the only one I'd be arsed with there. Aisleyne has been slagging off UBB on her twitter account lately, saying how crap it is. Could be a red herring though.

I'd LOVE Aisleyne but they've enough from that series. Michelle, Victor, Nadia, plus Ahmed and Mario have gone in for random events.

I HATE Pete Burns.

But, he'd be good :)

Charley would also.

You need someone who would go in and just starting eating people's faces off.

Preston's girlfriend!! :eek:

Oh Prestons gf would actually be a really good one!

I hope it's not Pete Burns, I don't think I could stand him. Id like Ashlene but I think they'll probably put another man in because the gender balance seems a little off in it. Only Nick & Vic have any real male vibe. Brian is closer to the girls by far and I hardly remember Preston is there except in relation to Chantelle. Sam or Ben from BB11 could be good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Fistycuffs wrote: »
    Oh Prestons gf would actually be a really good one!

I hope it's not Pete Burns, I don't think I could stand him. Id like Ashlene but I think they'll probably put another man in because the gender balance seems a little off in it. Only Nick & Vic have any real male vibe. Brian is closer to the girls by far and I hardly remember Preston is there except in relation to Chantelle. Sam or Ben from BB11 could be good.

Or Rex :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement