Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

I'd LOVE Aisleyne but they've enough from that series. Michelle, Victor, Nadia, plus Ahmed and Mario have gone in for random events.

Aisleyne was BB7 with Nicki not BB5 so there is a good chance she could be goin in.

edit: looks like it's goin to be Pete Burns.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

kevin12345 wrote: »
    Or Rex :D

Yeah or Marcus!

I hope you're wrong Cody1. I will cry if it's Pete Burn. Does Pete Burn identify as male or female btw? I was never clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

CoDy1 wrote: »
    Aisleyne was BB7 with Nicki not BB5 so there is a good chance she could be goin in.

edit: looks like it's goin to be Pete Burns.

There's talks off Vanessa Feltz going in tonight :mad: Why all the celebs :(

Ugh that would be just awful. She has a tendancy to totally monopolize everything she's involved with.

You're right about the celebs. They are damp squibs compared to the real housemates that were remembered/won because they were characters that made an impression... not because they had public affairs/breakups/ battles with weight or drugs etc. I don't think celeb bb ever got ratings like summer bb so why do we have to put up with celebs in ultimate bb?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

going by what they just showed it is Feltz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Stateofyerwan

Hi guys

Did you see the interview with Aisyleeeeeene with Zig and Zag near the end of BB11..she was acting like she was going into the Ultimate house - I think it could be her. Hope Makosi goes tonight,,,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Yeah I keep hearing that..wasn't she on the original list of people going in? I remember seeing her name ages ago. I'd prefer anyone else tbh.
    Apparently Aisleyne (sp) is filming something else right now...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

:(:(:(

:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Who got evicted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Makosi.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

CoDy1 wrote: »

Oh yeah :o d'oh!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Rex is in da house!

Rex is in da house!

What's he doing??? Wish he was a proper housemate :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

For today’s task, housemates must attempt to remain silent whilst facing a variety of uncomfortable challenges, all set by Big Brother 9′s mischievous master, Rex.

Each housemate that manages to stay silent during their individual task will be invited to a very loud party later today, but any housemate who makes a noise will be left out cold and not allowed to attend.

The challenges are as follows:

Needle in a Nettle Stack: Brian must attempt to find a needle in a stack of nettles
    Tickle’s Tickle: Michelle will be tickled by Jon Tickle from Big Brother 4
    Sick Lick: Ulrika will eat a wasabi and lard ice cream
    Cactus Catch: Vanessa and Chantelle will play catch with a cactus
    The Wrestler: Preston will have various moves performed on him by a professional wrestler named Havoc
    I’m So Cold: Nikki will put her arms through a black of ice and transfer dead sardines between 2 bowls
    Hair Raising: Nick will crawl across 300 upturned hairbrushes
    Shoot ‘em up: Victor will be fired at by a professional paintballer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Quick question, did they show Pete in the house during the retrospective task in the highlights show? I was away and thought i had caught up but just spotted on the sun website and just wondering did i miss an episode?

I was baffled as how Nadia won in her year so was delighted to see the reaction when she got the boot the other night!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

so is brian bello not going into the house no ????????

i am snapping

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

No sign of Brian Belo yet. I'd be a year's wages on him making an appearance at some stage tho':rolleyes:.

Brian last night was talking about 'Celeb Come Dine with Me'. He said Nadia caused a row the first night when she was hosting. Is that show on for a few nights running?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Not sure Ann, but I reckon it will be on all week as they all have to cook for each other.

It starts on Monday at eight I think.

Not sure Ann, but I reckon it will be on all week as they all have to cook for each other.

It starts on Monday at eight I think.

I think it's on for an hour. If memory serves me right they used to air the Celeb CDWM's back to back. Now whether this is classed as a 'celeb' one I'm not sure but I'd prefer if they fit it all in one after the other..I always forget to watch the second half of anything when it's continued the next day/week!!

• Advertisement

Come Dine With Me will be an hour episode.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I never want to see that fool Belo again, i'm laughing at the idea BB has kicked him to the curb, they care NOTHING about people BB contestants.

Nominated.
    Michelle, Nick, Feltz.

Two to go on Wednesday.

Nominated.
    Michelle, Nick, Feltz.

Two to go on Wednesday.

Nick and Vanessa gone then.

Feckin Ulrika in the final :mad:

Nick and Vanessa gone then.

Feckin Ulrika in the final :mad:

I'd say Michelle could go and Nick might stay. It'll be a pity if she does in my opinion.

Can't stand Ulrika. How did she ever win before ?
    If she isn't boring as hell she's moaning ("I think of everyone else first and never myself") or being a bit of a bitch to people. :(

This is one where they need a Save and Replace task.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Not a fan of Preston hes a bit of a pretentious bugger but have to say I feel very sorry for the lad having watch the clip of Chantelle on the "Feltz Show", excruciatingly awkward moment for the lad when she burst into tears after a few joke questions from Vanessa.
    Of course they all crowded around her to see if she was ok and poor ould Preston was just sitting there feeling like a numpty.

The other housemates need to shut up with the debating if they'll get back together but on the flip side its all she seems to talk about with others. Unlike the other fool Josie that was on I think she does genuinely still have true feelings, even though its prob her "career" she is crying about more than anything. Shes a nice but dim girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

John James and Josie moving in together...
    BB11 winner Josie Gibson has revealed that she and John James Parton are moving in together.

John James told OK that the pair had decided to "make a go of" their relationship.

"We're going to try a six-month contract," Josie said, in their first joint interview since leaving the Big Brother house.

The Australian continued: "We talked and we really want to make a go of this. It just sort of popped up in conversation. I don't even know how it came about. One of Josie's friends suggested it and we were like, 'Yeah, alright then'."

He added: "I thought Josie was going to move back to Bristol and I was going to move in with JJ. But we've decided to give it a go in London."

Josie denied that the couple were engaged and insisted that she had no immediate plans.

"Well, we’re not engaged - despite what’s been said," she confirmed. "But I'm not really one for a big white wedding. Plus my family is too big. There'd be too many to invite."

John James added: "On one side of the church, we'd have half of Bristol and all of Josie's celebrity fans. And on the other there'd be my mum. And Sam Pepper. He's going to be my flower boy!"

For me though the best line is this:
    "I thought Josie was going to move back to Bristol and I was going to move in with JJ. But we've decided to give it a go in London."

Lol...she certainly scuppered his plans there eh? Also, why the feck would he be moving in with JJ??

Evicted.
    First evictee. Michelle. 2nd Evictee. Vanessa.

Sweet! Just what I wanted!

• Advertisement

Chinafoot wrote: »

Also, why the feck would he be moving in with JJ??

I vaguely remember them (JJ1 & JJ2) talking about sharing a place after the show...
    Josie & JJ though are moving ridiculously fast, there has to be something else going on...like a reality show or something..*groans*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement