Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Yet she told Scabby from the start that she had a boyfriend.

Exactly and yet she still flirts with Shabby.

It's not up to Shabby to stop, it's Caoimhe's responsibility to walk away.
    I really don't see how, as Scabby's highlights so far have been down to her fancying Caoimhe, and Caoimhe realising this will make good tv, there is no one else in there for her to latch on to to further herself in BB re Story lines.

Shabby is not "latching on to further herself in BB", it's the other way around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

now now children! :pac:

they both want as much publicity as possible, like everyone that enters the house.

i want them both to stay in. i want to see them get drunk and fool around tbh :D

i don't like caoimhe though, she seems like a back stabbing bitch to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

they both want as much publicity as possible, like everyone that enters the house.

i want them both to stay in. i want to see them get drunk and fool around tbh :D

you tell em! let em ALL stay in!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

:confused:

That's what I said.

You are deluded so, because it's never going to happen.;)

As I said, they are both as bad as each other.

MoodeRator wrote: »
    you tell em! let em ALL stay in!

fukckin YEAH!

cept dave..

• Advertisement

:confused:

sarcasm? jokey? :rolleyes:

That's what I said.
    oh i'm sorry, i thought i was allowed voice my opinion as well? even if it's the same? wrong website? :confused:

You are deluded so, because it's never going to happen.;)
    sarcasm radar is off i see.

As I said, they are both as bad as each other.
    nah, caoimhes worse IMO.

fukckin YEAH!

cept dave..

I could not agree more!

(who's Dave?)

I could not agree more!

(who's Dave?)

the vicar!

the vicar!
    ???????? Are you a witch?
    I am sure you posted that reply before I even started typing!
    To the stake!

???????? Are you a witch?
    I am sure you posted that reply before I even started typing!
    To the stake!

*cackles* :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Ben and dave both seem a little too proud of themselves after that task. Ben seems to think he gave the finger to authority because he wasn't able to do a few push ups and Dave thinks he's a champ because he managed 11:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I really think Scabby instigated the whole non relationship tbh.

Their was nothing there sexual or otherwise.

I also think Caoimhe saw this as a way of staying in.

But Scabby has changed towards Caoimhe when nommed, and sure Caoimhe is just as bad.

I want to see the house free of one of them, I really don't care which one.

This.

Shabby started this "I really fancy Caoimhe" stuff when she was up for eviction. She admitted the day after she stayed that she said something and she thinks thats what kept her in. That in blatant game playing. Caoimhe is a gormless moron who has been Shabby's lapdog since the beginning.

Caoimhe has not reciprocated Shabby's "feelings" and has talked repeatedly of her boyfriend. If Shabby loved this girl, or even liked her a little, she'd respect her relationship and stop. Now don't get me wrong, I think Caoimhe is a nasty, two-faced person, but so is Shabby. Her calling Caoimhe out on coming across as two-faced was just stunning, given her massive change in behaviour at the same time. She's a hypocrite and a manipulator.

However, I don't believe for one second that Shabby is "in love" with Caoimhe. Its an attempt to keep herself in the house. She alternates between bitching and moaning at her or about her, and then popping into the Diary Room to tell the public how much she loves her. Its so obvious.
    She attempted to set Caoimhe up as the fall guy as she reckoned it was either her or Caoimhe that were leaving, and she admitted herself she'd prefer Caoimhe to go. Yeah...true love :rolleyes:

Shabby is a bad actress and a bad game player and I look forward to the day she's out on her arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

Chinafoot wrote: »
    This.

Shabby started this "I really fancy Caoimhe" stuff when she was up for eviction. She admitted the day after she stayed that she said something and she thinks thats what kept her in. That in blatant game playing. Caoimhe is a gormless moron who has been Shabby's lapdog since the beginning.

Caoimhe has not reciprocated Shabby's "feelings" and has talked repeatedly of her boyfriend. If Shabby loved this girl, or even liked her a little, she'd respect her relationship and stop. Now don't get me wrong, I think Caoimhe is a nasty, two-faced person, but so is Shabby. Her calling Caoimhe out on coming across as two-faced was just stunning, given her massive change in behaviour at the same time. She's a hypocrite and a manipulator.

However, I don't believe for one second that Shabby is "in love" with Caoimhe. Its an attempt to keep herself in the house. She alternates between bitching and moaning at her or about her, and then popping into the Diary Room to tell the public how much she loves her. Its so obvious.
    She attempted to set Caoimhe up as the fall guy as she reckoned it was either her or Caoimhe that were leaving, and she admitted herself she'd prefer Caoimhe to go. Yeah...true love :rolleyes:

Shabby is a bad actress and a bad game player and I look forward to the day she's out on her arse.

I know exactly what you mean, her little diary room confessionals seem very calculated and very much at odds with her behavior outside in the house.
    Mario and Ben have fallen out it seems, supposedly because Mario thinks Ben's afraid that any suggestion of a gay relationship would hurt his career so he has rejected him.
    Unbelievable. Perhaps he JUST DOESN'T FANCY YOU. Can you imagine if Nathan was constantly pestering Shabby with protestations of love, or Ife was constantly touching up Mario and making constant sexual innuendos towards him, telling everybody in the house that he won't reciprocte her feelings because he would loose his credibility? There would be uproar and it would be called harassment and clueless homophobia, people would be outraged that a straight person refused to accept a gay persons sexuality, but if you're gay it seems that no matter how inappropriate your behaviour you have a license to bitch and moan if you affections are not returned? It's getting really creepy and Shree/Noirin style stalkerish. Yeah they may have been led on a bit, but the two of them really need to get a grip, realize that it’s just not going to happen and then build a bridge and get over it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Just watching the live feed now and from what they are saying, it seems that Shabby and Caoimhe have made plans with BB to leave in the morning.....
    All stems from a fight in the house earlier tonight which kicked off..
    Ben, dave, josie, shabby, mario and caoimhe were not given the party as they failed their wheelchair task. They were locked in the bedroom and decided to make a fort from all the mattresses and pillows...
    Corin, Steve and nathan lost the head especially corin at the sight of her stuff being mishandled and then Ife who was at the party had a huge blow up with shabby and caoimhe. She called the 2 girls biatches....

Shabby is now preparing Caoimhe for the fact that she has spoken badly about her in the DR at times.....Shabby is also saying how wrong she got Ben and that he has turned out to be one of the most genuine HM in there...

It doesn't seem like the usual leaving drama as shabby said to Caoimhe "I'm glad at last BB is greasing the wheels to get us out"!!!
    The 2 girls are also saying they don't even want to pack in the morning they want to leave that fast!!!!!

Oooooh, excitement!!!!:eek:

ps.. JJ the classy guy has been sitting up in bed making a meal of his nails and then wiping the bitten bits from his t-shirt. He's been doing this for 15 mins:o

Outlaw pete won't be happy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Well, they seem to still be there. Nothing on the website anyway. Colour me shocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Is there anyone really shocked that their still in the house ,

BB Just kick them out and stop all this I want to leave crap,Once and for all.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Is there anyone really shocked that their still in the house ,

BB Just kick them out and stop all this I want to leave crap,Once and for all.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE.

Oh hell no! My wrath will only be sated by their eviction to a crowd baying for their blood.... Followed by an interview with Davina that begins, "So Shabby/Caoimhe, why exactly are you such and enormous bitch?"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/article/news/2010/Jul/5/exclusive-will-they-walk-out/view.c4
    Take a look at the photo above, Caoimhe and Shabby appear to be wearing their best outfits as everyone else lays around the Garden catching some sun.

Caoimhe has already alerted Ben to the fact that she wants to leave and Shabby always did say that if the Irish beauty left, she would join her.

Will the girls leave side by side, will one fly the nest or will they decide to stay and see what this week brings?

It's all happening this morning!

I giggled a bit at Caoimhe's supposed "best outfit" :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

conorhal wrote: »
    Oh hell no! My wrath will only be sated by their eviction to a crowd baying for their blood.... Followed by an interview with Davina that begins, "So Shabby/Caoimhe, why exactly are you such and enormous bitch?"

I know what you mean , would be nice to see the crowd get their claws into them however relying on Davina to take them to task maybe a step to far , Sometimes she will, sometime she[Davina] can be the biggest tell down on eviction nights ,

But after saying that BB Need to sort this I want to leave crap.. NOW nearly very series as been ruined with some muppet playing this card . it just annoys the sh1t out of me ,Enough is Enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Noy sure if Caoimhe has gone yet but Shabby and Ife have had an all merciful kick - off......
    Thought Shabby was gonna punch Ife for a minute!!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭JimmyMoose

Can anyone lipread this awful live feed?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

they won't leave.
    BB hasn't in all its years learnt from all the "I wanna leave" attention seeking, sure look at Chanelle.
    If people want to go they will, by hook or by crook, over the wall....etc.....
    As for this sleep on it crap, the BB can't take housemates out asap, remember yer wan that was removed in the middle of the night a few seasons ago, they could do it the.

I'm sick to death of BB giving airtime to the attention seeking spoilt children who just are looking for some ego massaging to make them stay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Hate that crap too.

Just do a Leo Sayer if you really want to leave.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

expect her little lapdog sex slave to follow soon after

I know, waiting to see her face when they're told!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

Ginny wrote: »
    I'm sick to death of BB giving airtime to the attention seeking spoilt children who just are looking for some ego massaging

Um, isn't this what BB is all about?

It is to a point, this whole will they won't they go stuff should have been curbed after the Chanelle debacle.

Actually thinking about it Caoimhe might hang in there to do some damage limitation without Shabby around.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement