Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Live Feed is now closed.

/gulp

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Live Feed is now closed.

/gulp
    Sorry for your loss :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Brian, Chantelle and Nikki "maybe Nadia's on her period" Graheme left. Nikki to win for the period coment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Terry wrote: »
    Brian, Chantelle and Nikki "maybe Nadia's on her period" Graheme left. Nikki to win for the period coment.

Thats what I loved about BB, someone would come out with a right clanger like that which is genuinely lol.

I don't have channel 4 this evening cos Im working!I think id be getting very emotional watching it all though

Down to nikki and Brian.
    I know that Brian is going to win. It's great that an Irish man will win it, but I still want Nikki to win. She cracks me up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

panda100 wrote: »
    I don't have channel 4 this evening cos Im working!I think id be getting very emotional watching it all though

You can watch it all tomorrow from 8.55 on C4 til 1.00.:pac:

Brian ftw.

Boo. Brian won.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

Terry wrote: »
    Boo. Brian won.

At least it went to an Irish man Terry. :)
    We showed them how it was done!

EDIT: Oh AND I really should say I wouldn't have enjoyed the whole series nearly as much without the daily catch up and disection of the goings on here on this forum so thanks to all. Ye made it fun . :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

There are no more spoilers!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

carnation_heart_funeral_arrangement.jpg?1282570777

Never say Never AJ.

:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

"Big Brother will get back to you"

How ominous and yet hopeful at the same time! I loved the little piece for Davina. Eleven years ... fair play!

God I'm so bored with nothing to watch tonight :( There won't even be any CBB this year either so the post Christmas blues will be even harder to take :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

:( There won't even be any CBB this year either so the post Christmas blues will be even harder to take :(

Be careful what you wish for!

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/gameon/view/153450/Celeb-Big-Brother-will-return-to-Channel-4/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

...the fúck?! :eek: :confused:

I don't know what to make of it either!biggrin.gif If it is true then what was all the funeral stuff about then?confused.gif

You just can't kill the thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Even more reason why there should have been no celebs in there.

Well...either it's just a rumour that will be denied in the next few days or it's all been a big stunt to regain interest so they can announce that it's actually not dead at all..

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Koloman wrote: »
    I don't know what to make of it either!biggrin.gif If it is true then what was all the funeral stuff about then?confused.gif

You just can't kill the thing!

That funeral stuff really really really annoyed me. Have the grave if you want and as many 'R eye P' signs and everyone wear black, whatever, but dressing Bentley (sp?) up as a priest & having a piss take funeral was too much for me and I just found it disrespectful. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

hmmmm bb is to big to be dead!!!!!!! i say it will go away for while and things will be thought about on how to mix things up abit that we havent seen before etc and then bring it back on another station but not channel 4 :)

A V A wrote: »
    hmmmm bb is to big to be dead!!!!!!! i say it will go away for while and things will be thought about on how to mix things up abit that we havent seen before etc and then bring it back on another station but not channel 4 :)

It needs a two year break at least. It is too big a franchise to die. I just hope that if it does return it's not on Channel 5 as I don't have it! frown.gif

• Advertisement

greenie wrote: »
    That funeral stuff really really really annoyed me. Have the grave if you want and as many 'R eye P' signs and everyone wear black, whatever, but dressing Bentley (sp?) up as a priest & having a piss take funeral was too much for me and I just found it disrespectful. :mad:

Have to say I completely agree with you.

I found the funeral theme was in extremely poor taste and highly inappropriate, especially in light of Jade Goody's death which wasn't so long ago. I couldn't believe how they ended one section of the show with an emotional tribute to Jade and then began the next section with Davina leading a funeral march dressed as chief mourner!

It also must've made unpleasant watching for viewers who'd lost anyone recently.

I really think the production staff hit a bum note on so many fronts this year that I really hope they won't return should the show be "reincarnated" again.

I won't be watching if celeb bb comes back... can never stand the "celebs" in the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am glad Brian D won

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I am glad Brian D won

Me too!

Did you see the Davina farewell in BBBM where she said who her all time favourite housemate was? i felt bad for Brian Belo cos she just said 'Brian', and then a minute later said Downling, bet Belo thought she meant him for a while :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ lol....what a muppet Belo is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Fistycuffs wrote: »
    Have to say I completely agree with you.

I found the funeral theme was in extremely poor taste and highly inappropriate, especially in light of Jade Goody's death which wasn't so long ago. I couldn't believe how they ended one section of the show with an emotional tribute to Jade and then began the next section with Davina leading a funeral march dressed as chief mourner!

It also must've made unpleasant watching for viewers who'd lost anyone recently.

I really think the production staff hit a bum note on so many fronts this year that I really hope they won't return should the show be "reincarnated" again.

I won't be watching if celeb bb comes back... can never stand the "celebs" in the show.

So glad someone agrees. I thought the 'funeral' to be in very very poor taste and it ruined BB for me that night, especially considering Jade Goody and i would imagine her family and friends were watching.
    Very very disrespectful imo, another silly mistake on C4's part.
    I wrote that during the live final and no one here agreed, nice to see someone did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Falcon Crest

Also thought the funeral part was extremley bad taste. I'm glad Brian won but I thought the final was such a let down. I'd have loved at the end if they did a couple of minutes of the best moments over all the years to some poignant music.

Yeah, big let down but I enjoyed it over the years. RIP Big Brother.

Also thought the funeral part was extremley bad taste. I'm glad Brian won but I thought the final was such a let down. I'd have loved at the end if they did a couple of minutes of the best moments over all the years to some poignant music.

Yeah, big let down but I enjoyed it over the years. RIP Big Brother.

You feel the need to say RIP, but thought the funeral was in poor taste? I really don't understand that.

I didn't think there was anything particularly wrong with the funeral theme, they've had mock everything else during the last 10 years so it's not like it was out of place. It certainly wasn't disrespectful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

You feel the need to say RIP, but thought the funeral was in poor taste? I really don't understand that.

thought the same myself, bit of a contradiction tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Cathooo wrote: »
    Me too!

Did you see the Davina farewell in BBBM where she said who her all time favourite housemate was? i felt bad for Brian Belo cos she just said 'Brian', and then a minute later said Downling, bet Belo thought she meant him for a while :D

No he didnt?? was he even in the crowd when she said that? Plus she said Brian- then george said Dowling? straight away... and she said ya Dowling.

I dont think Belo reacted like that, or think it was him.

• Advertisement

I didn't think there was anything particularly wrong with the funeral theme, they've had mock everything else during the last 10 years so it's not like it was out of place. It certainly wasn't disrespectful.

I thought it was disrespectful given that the shows biggest star was a young mother who was only a little more than a year dead. There were a million other themes to go for.A funeral was slightly errie and not really in keeping with the whole vibe of the show over the years at all. Something cheerful and nostalgic would've suited better imo.

I think that you're being overly picky about Falcon Crest's RIP comment. It's only a throw away remark on the internet. He/she might've even meant it ironically.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement