Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Crap :mad:

Come on Ben so, he's the only other housemate I like (Steve's okay I guess) :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I think it's a shame she's gone. Would have preferred Caoimhe to go to be honest.

I think it's a shame she's gone. Would have preferred Caoimhe to go to be honest.

Shabby left that house for one reason in my eyes.

And that is so she can tell Caoimhe things, she feels she can't in the house.

Caoimhe knows this well, I can't stand that bitch.

She always has to flutter her eyelashes and give Shabby just enough body language that maybe, just maybe there could be something.

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Shabby left that house for one reason in my eyes.

And that is so she can tell Caoimhe things, she feels she can't in the house.

Caoimhe knows this well, I can't stand that bitch.

She always has to flutter her eyelashes and give Shabby just enough body language that maybe, just maybe there could be something.

She presumably reckons that Caoimhe will be following her out. I don't think that'll happen.

She presumably reckons that Caoimhe will be following her out. I don't think that'll happen.

She's ****ing convinced that will happen.

She's thinking with her clitoris, no question.

I hope Caoimhe stays in and gets evicted, I want her torn to shreds on an eviction night :mad:

ea2725d461b0eb9f0f8cc6621d320aef_extra.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i'm gutted shabby is gone :(

i hate caoimhe so much. wonder will she walk now?

did anyone see live feed last night before they went into the diary room, shabby told something to caoimhe with the mic's off, i think she's bipolar or something like that. did anyone else think thats what she was saying?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Stupid cow, wasteful of a place in the BB house, hope she makes no money out of it and gets hit by a bus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

I wonder if Sabby thought Caoimhe would follow her? :eek:

I read on another irish website (sorry boards :o) that alot of sh1t went down last night and Corin was responsible for ALOT of it. Left her guard down big time apparently!

I still think its such a waste to manage to get on Big Brother - a once in a lifetime experience and just walk out when things aren't going your way. Shabby was always far too emotional, stroppy, argumentative, picky. I suppose in fairness to her,she admitted that she lets things bother her and can't control her subsequent temper.
    She appparently exploded at Ife last night!

It will be interesting to see Caoimhe without Shabby, she'll be like a lil snail without her shell. Maybe she'll see that you can't go around playing mind games with people and messing with their emotions.
    Now i wasnt a fan of Shabby but i truly hope she'll see what we saw of Caoimhe now that she has time to reflect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Shabby gone, what a clown she was! Caoimhe is an absolute dope dont really like her like :rolleyes:

Loving Ben was very surprised by that, Mario is a clown going on like a fool, Josie is meh like her one moment and dont the next, John James is ok liking him, im surprised im liking Ife probably because she was breaking away from that group, Daveo is meh, liking Corin think she got an excellent showing in the first two weeks, Steve is grand thought it was gonna be ****e bringing him in, Nathan seemed ok but its a little up in the air.

mariaf24 wrote: »
    I wonder if Sabby thought Caoimhe would follow her? :eek:

I read on another irish website (sorry boards :o) that alot of sh1t went down last night and Corin was responsible for ALOT of it. Left her guard down big time apparently!

I still think its such a waste to manage to get on Big Brother - a once in a lifetime experience and just walk out when things aren't going your way. Shabby was always far too emotional, stroppy, argumentative, picky. I suppose in fairness to her,she admitted that she lets things bother her and can't control her subsequent temper.
    She appparently exploded at Ife last night!

It will be interesting to see Caoimhe without Shabby, she'll be like a lil snail without her shell. Maybe she'll see that you can't go around playing mind games with people and messing with their emotions.
    Now i wasnt a fan of Shabby but i truly hope she'll see what we saw of Caoimhe now that she has time to reflect.

Was that when she objected to several of the others messing with other people's beds and bedding and stuff? I think there was an awful lot of drama in the last 24 hours, but if that's what that was about, then it wasn't Corin in the wrong as far as I could see (admittedly I didn't see too much of it), she was just really annoyed because she thought they were just basically trashing the bedroom and she didn't want her stuff messed with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yeah according to Digital Spy, Corin got pissed off with the ones in the bedroom who wanted to make a fort. She got angry and told them she didnt want her bed clothes on the dirty floor or any of her stuff touched, which is totally fair enough. As far as I know thats all that happened with Corin. The bust up with Scabby/Caoimhe and Ife was over the first two making faces or gestures when Ife was dancing and Ife lost it with them.

It was a row that was brewing for a while by the looks of things though. Ife said they're "bitchy little girls" and "the mean girls at school." Thats exactly what they are. Scabby thinks she's above the rest of them and Caoimhe just thinks she's the shít.

I think Scabby's decision to leave had little to do with telling Caoimhe how she feels...Caoimhe knows how she feels and has made it clear she's not interested. Scabby can't seem to handle not being the centre of attention and seems to hate the fact she's not the leader of the pack and instead knows she's pretty much hated. She heard the crowd booing her on Friday. She's a coward with a big mouth.

Slightly worried about Ben as Caoimhe seems to be aiming to attach herself to him now. She's obviously aware (particularly after the Stand Up task) of how well-liked Ben is by the public and she seems to be spending more time with him. She even went to him for advice about leaving. She told him she wouldn't have spoken to anyone but him about her decision. She absolutely despised him very recently. She's a complete snake.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    ...Caoimhe knows how she feels and has made it clear she's not interested.

Really?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭M.Pool

i'm gutted shabby is gone :(

i hate caoimhe so much. wonder will she walk now?

did anyone see live feed last night before they went into the diary room, shabby told something to caoimhe with the mic's off, i think she's bipolar or something like that. did anyone else think thats what she was saying?

I saw that conversation too. Shabby was making hand gestures showing highs and lows. If that is the case then I think it's really low of the producers to exploit her condition for entertainment. They surely have to declare any medical problems they have when applying. She's much better off out of the house if that is the case.

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Really?

Drunken playacting :rolleyes:

I'm amazed that people have actually bought this "love" rubbish from that geebag and I also love how people are so quick to say Caoimhe led poor, poor Shabby on and completely neglect the fact that Shabby the saint had a girlfriend before she went in there. They're both horrible people and I wish they had both gone. Can't see Caoimhe lasting too much longer anyway..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

M.Pool wrote: »
    I saw that conversation too. Shabby was making hand gestures showing highs and lows. If that is the case then I think it's really low of the producers to exploit her condition for entertainment. They surely have to declare any medical problems they have when applying. She's much better off out of the house if that is the case.

yeah, the hand signals are the bit that got me thinking.

i don't see how bb are exploiting her condition though tbh. :confused:

Lol, fantastic article from the Irrepressible Dark Horse :P He's sure not a fan of Scabby and Caoimhe.
    Big Brother 10 contestant Marcus Akin has blasted the current crop of housemates.

Akin, who gave himself the nickname 'The Irrepressible Dark Horse' during last year's summer run, singled out Dublin student Caoimhe and filmmaker Shabby for particular criticism.

"Caoimhe moved right into Govan's spot of house whiny little bitch the second he went," Akin wrote in his Hounslow Chronicle column. "All she does is mope around the place whinging about everything behind others' backs.

"She's already shown that she doesn't care about Scabby [but then who does? Not me] and she'll palm her off when her usefulness to her is at an end. What a contemptible prat."

Speaking about Shabby, he added: "I've been having many a violent thought towards Scabby and all that b******* surrounding her hat. I've had to deal with the Big Brother smoking protocol first hand, and it's not fun - but her tantrums just take the royal piss!

"I don't care what people say. Smoking is not essential! So she's pissing and bitching about giving up her lucky dead grandfather's hat blah blah blah - then she turns around and swaps it for a few poxy fags.

"The woman has no morals or self respect. If she started all those tantrums around me I'd have thrown a bucket of water over her. What an embarrassing and hateful child she is."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Lol, fantastic article from the Irrepressible Dark Horse :P He's sure not a fan of Scabby and Caoimhe.

I hope he is writing this from his padded cell in the asylum! Marcus was the biggest tool in that house last year. Nasty man with violent tendencies.

Koloman wrote: »
    I hope he is writing this from his padded cell in the asylum! Marcus was the biggest tool in that house last year. Nasty man with violent tendencies.

And as a result the most talked-about and possibly most popular housemate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

And as a result the most talked-about and possibly most popular housemate.

Talked about yes, but popular, no! At the end of the day he didn't win BB.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Jul/5/exclusive-nominations-revealed/play.c4

John James and Caoimhe up for eviction this week. No mention of a Save & Replace as yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Oh, Bye bye Caoimhe then!!!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Yahy!

Bye bye Caedward...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Jesus can you imagine the boos on friday when Caoimhe gets evicted.:eek:

I wonder when she finds out she's up will she change her mind again and leave.

Jesus can you imagine the boos on friday when Caoimhe gets evicted.:eek:

I wonder when she finds out she's up will she change her mind again and leave.

I was actually just thinking the same. The prospect might look far more appealing now.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I think she will, she'll say thats the last straw...

I was actually just thinking the same. The prospect might look far more appealing now.

I hope they say no.:D

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Jul/5/exclusive-nominations-revealed/play.c4

John James and Caoimhe up for eviction this week. No mention of a Save & Replace as yet.

Delighted. She's definitely gone whether it be on Friday or when she decides to walk cos she's a coward.

I wish I could say the nomination will be a wake up call for JJ but I have an inkling this will lead to more "who can I trust" bullshít.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

I reckon she'll walk beforehand.

Not a fan of John James but when he smiles i melt a bit inside....

mariaf24 wrote: »
    I reckon she'll walk beforehand.

Not a fan of John James but when he smiles i melt a bit inside....

The dead, empty, vapid void of nothingness that are his eyes ruin it for me.

Dumb as a post.

• Advertisement

DS:
    Caoimhe seems likely to stay in the Big Brother house following Shabby's exit earlier today.

This morning, it appeared that the two friends were to leave the house together but with Shabby gone, Caoimhe's position in the compound remained unclear.

"I just don’t know what to do now Josie, I just really don’t know what to do," Caoimhe confessed shortly after hearing that Shabby had gone.

"You can hang around me if you want, obviously it's going to be hard for me, putting up with you," Josie joked.

Caoimhe later told Josie that she wants to leave the house but only when she is officially evicted. "I want to go through those front doors, I want to do it for Shabby," she declared.

Caoimhe later told Josie that she wants to leave the house but only when she is officially evicted.

"I want to go through those front doors, I want to do it for Shabby," she declared.

Love it! Roll on Friday. \0/

"Caoimhe, 'You have been evicted,'Please leave the big brother house".:pac: \0/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement