Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

juney

Options
  • 17-06-2010 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

in my school <snip> the exam supervisor in one of the rooms is giving the students extra time to do the exams and is helping them with their answers she is a teacher in another school in <snip>

there is a student going to the toilet all the time i think he is cheating

it is unfair to the rest of us that are honest

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there. I'm afraid that the Help Desk is for people experiencing difficulties with the site or querying moderator decisions. However we do have the Leaving Cert forum and the Junior Cert forum, one of which will be more suited to your needs.

I've also removed the school name and your location. While what you say may be true, we have no way of verifying it and as such it could cause legal problems for boards if they remained.

Advertisement