Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Germany v Serbia

• 17-06-2010 10:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭

The two teams I though would be fightin for top spot,Germany most impressive team in first round of games while Serbia cant afford a loss.

First bet I think is first booking before 27th min @ 5/6

Edit: I know all I seem to be doin is linking to ref's but this lads last 4 games seemed busy

Alberto Undiano Mallenco

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Might back Serbia draw no bet 4/1 on betfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭bookie basher

Kod-box wrote: »
    Might back Serbia draw no bet 4/1 on betfair.

thats a good bet, serbia at 5.2 on betfair in the draw no bet market, im going to have some of that, roughly the market is saying germany are 80% & serbia 20% in the draw no bet market, i think the teams are closer than that, certainly you wont see serbia defending like the bone headed aussies:D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

• L Podolski to score in 90 minutes and Germany to win the match @ 21/10
    • Germany (-1.0) @ 15/8
    • M Ozil MOTM 9/2
    • Klose first goalscorer and Germany win 2-0 @ 22/1
    • Draw @ 13/5

Will pick 3 out of those 5 most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Germany Win @ 4/7 With England -1 @ 8/11

Suck It.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

Serbia +1 @ 7/5 can stay in with a chance of qualifying.

Suck that :0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭greeno

Every ****ing time you say suck it you jinx my bet. Your putting me off this forum with your adolescent ramblings. You sure your old enough to gamble?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Ozil is class this match will be harder for germany but he could prove the difference.

greeno wrote: »
    Every ****ing time you say suck it you jinx my bet. Your putting me off this forum with your adolescent ramblings. You sure your old enough to gamble?
    Do you realise how stupid you sound? If you are frustrated about losing dont take it out on me, Instead dont bet. Its supposed to be for recreation and as a pasttime i understand you are mad if you lose but dont blame your losses on me or berate me for it.

Hope you luck changes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

Clemon wrote: »
    Do you realise how stupid you sound? If you are frustrated about losing dont take it out on me, Instead dont bet. Its supposed to be for recreation and as a pasttime i understand you are mad if you lose but dont blame your losses on me or berate me for it.

Hope you luck changes

in actual fact i totally agree with greeno,sayin it every time you post a bet gives your approx age away kid,now suck that,you know u want to:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Clemon wrote: »

Hope you luck changes

Woah. Woah. Woah. This "Suck it" thing is some type of wrestling referance!??!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Generation_X

"Suck it!" is DX's signature slogan. This is also used in their popular "Let's get ready to suck it!" comment, originally a parody of Michael Buffer's "Let's get ready to rumble!" who routinely handled ring announcing duties in World Championship Wrestling (WCW), the WWF's chief competitor during the mid-to-late 1990s. The routine originated in the "DX Army" era with X-Pac, Road Dogg, and Billy Gunn and starts when Triple H asks the audience "Are you ready?" He then shouts "No, [city name], I said ARE YOU READY?", or "I thought this was [city name], I said ARE YOU READY?", to elicit a louder reaction from the crowd. He would continue on, in a similar voice to Buffer, "Then, for the thousands in attendance, and the millions watching around the world: Let's get ready to suck it!"

Holy sh.it. Does anyone mind if I finish all of my posts with "Hooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!" in honour of Hacksaw Jim Duggan? Or would that mean I am showing my age?

Like Verance's bet above. Serbia need to get something out of this.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vlS_IRPM-HA/S6-81AO-2UI/AAAAAAAAATk/3xhtJCubvCI/s1600/duggan_hacksaw.jpg

• Advertisement

heavyballs wrote: »
    in actual fact i totally agree with greeno,sayin it every time you post a bet gives your approx age away kid,now suck that,you know u want to:mad:
    So whenever i say it im jinxing bets. Good lad:rolleyes: Oh and you can tell my age by it too? You deserve an award for stupidity,

I would appreciate it if you would keep your distance from me in future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I wouldn't be posting suck it after every bet i post but i couldn't give a flying fúck about it. Ain't changing the outcome of anything in my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

I wouldn't be posting suck it after every bet i post but i couldn't give a flying fúck about it. Ain't changing the outcome of anything in my life.
    I bet you wish it did though :D

suck it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Gone for a treble with Germany -2, England -2 and USA -1 at monstrous odds, just a fiver on it though. Haven't been impressed with Serbia so far, if I was to guess, I would go Klose 1st goal scoreline 3-1 to Germany. I also have a bet on Germany -1, think they're much too strong and people give Serbia too much credit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

heavyballs wrote: »

Can we stay on topic folks, i'm dealing with this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Krasic will be up against Lahm today wont he ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

<snip>
    Gillington wrote: »
    The two teams I though would be fightin for top spot,Germany most impressive team in first round of games while Serbia cant afford a loss.

Edit: I know all I seem to be doin is linking to ref's but this lads last 4 games seemed busy

Alberto Undiano Mallenco

This ref can't seem to make up his mind whether he is strict or not :eek: Interestingly when looking at his international matches(check out worldreferee.com) he seems to be lenient when officiating European countries but the opposite when officiating other continents.

Last international match was SA play off (Coasta Rica-Uruguay) had 6 yellows and 1 red. His last european match(Albania-Sweden) had no yellow cards and no red cards.

I'm going to go under 45 booking points (6/5) but will wait until I see lineups before deciding what other bets. I hear Bastien Schweinsteiger may not play due to illness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Devastator wrote: »

This ref can't seem to make up his mind whether he is strict or not :eek: Interestingly when looking at his international matches(check out worldreferee.com) he seems to be lenient when officiating European countries but the opposite when officiating other continents.

Last international match was SA play off (Coasta Rica-Uruguay) had 6 yellows and 1 red. His last european match(Albania-Sweden) had no yellow cards and no red cards.

I'm going to go under 45 booking points (6/5) but will wait until I see lineups before deciding what other bets. I hear Bastien Schweinsteiger may not play due to illness

Never checked that site before checkin out this ref,I did before all the other ones.Yeah he seems to be alot more conservsative in Internationals,not feeling as safe now! Fingers crossed anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

<snip>

I'd be more worried about the amout of people on here who think Serbia will get anything from this game

Germany comfortable win

john47832 wrote: »
    <snip>

I'd be more worried about the amout of people on here who think Serbia will get anything from this game

Germany comfortable win

Serbia look good value to me ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Guys i've had to snip and delete some posts as they are still going off topic. Any complaints can be made by using the report function or you can pm either myself or The Recliner.

Treble handicap(Germany, USA and USA -1.0)
    *Admittedly regret not putting down USA and/or Germany for 2.0 but oh well.

L Podolski to score in 90 minutes and Germany to win the match @ 21/10
    Wincast
    Germany v Serbia

M Klose @ 13/5
    Insurebet First Goalscorer
    Germany v Serbia

M Klose & Germany 2 - 0 @ 22/1

Come on ze Germans!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭matt1958

Germany & England double @ Evens.. Also i can't go wrong now i have my >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

Verance wrote: »
    Serbia look good value to me ;)

value betting against the germans - interesting tactics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

ive laid the germans at 1.67

it would be much less of a shock than spain

Ozil (FGS) & 2-0 @ 35/1

Germany to score in both 1/2's 7/4

these to go along with the bookings bet from earlier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

Anyone have a stream for this ? Really want to watch it but someone has already called the tv :P

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Its on rte.ie

Thanks got it :)

I better a small bit on Klose to be first goalscorer at 4/1

he just got a yello there :(

• Advertisement

Alberto Undiano Mallenco

Boom.

Out of the last 7 games only the Spain game this bet would have lost,and that was only by 3 minutes.I'll check all the matches so far in a while

john47832 wrote: »
    value betting against the germans - interesting tactics
    What price do you think Serbia should be? Also if you'd like to price up the handicap?

I think the Germans are over-rated due to one great game.

It's a close game so far.

A few yellow cards getting thrown about now.

Boom.

Out of the last 7 games only the Spain game this bet would have lost,and that was only by 3 minutes.I'll check all the matches so far in a while

im going to have to remember this ref

he loves his cards

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭ForzaKid

Alberto Undiano Mallenco
    Genious betting,Well F**cking done!!!

Devastator wrote: »
    <snip>

Seems he think its christmas or something the amount of cards he's showin :rolleyes:

the above bet has no hope with over hour to go

• Advertisement

over 1.5 goals in 4/7 atm

thinking of putting 60 euro on it

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭roarlad

Lmao_Man wrote: »
    Anyone have a stream for this ? Really want to watch it but someone has already called the tv :P

thanks

check out http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/

you can view all the games in HD there, and it's only a couple of seconds behind rte

So nearly for Klose :(

Ugh !!!

Klose scored but was offside,just my luck.

Headshot wrote: »
    Krasic will be up against Lahm today wont he ?

its funny

i was thinking of lahm to get a yellow (odds 7/2) because I thought he might be up against krasic. Well he wasnt up against him but he still fouled him

funny world

• Advertisement

holy god

Klose you eejet.

Fuck this ref!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,161 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Ref is a fúcking joke. That was coming.

Lol I was gonna do anytime redwhen I saw the ref gave 4 reds in his last 4 games,ah well,cos I was also gonna do Klose 1st goal in play!

Klose you eejet.

Fuck this ref!
    Ref doing well imo.

Klose kicked somebody in the ankle from behind, that's a yellow.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

FFS!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

bye bye Klose :(

Mick McCarthy on the ref "He's a clown, can I say that? He's a clown"

Ruining the game, shows how ridiculous it is when ladbrokes are offering 130 or over booking points now :eek: its ONLY 9/4 btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭matt1958

here we go again:rolleyes:.. fuk me

• Advertisement
Advertisement