If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Cinema Advice

Options
  • 17-06-2010 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi, I want to have some sort of home cinema system. My plan was to buy a projector & connect it to my laptop to watch the films that I have on it. I also think thant I would then need to get speakers too. Would I be better off buying a home cinema system ex: LG HT253DD 2.1 DVD Home Cinema System. I dont have a wide screen TV by the way.

Projectors seem to cost between €400 & €600 & I havent priced speakers. But the home cinema system ex from Argos cost between €120 & €800.

As there seems to be so much choice i would be grateful for any adivce from any one who has a home cinema system of some type.

Thankssmile.gif

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Howdy and welcome to Boards :).

I'm aware that you have posted your query on the Home Entertainment forum and that you were pointed in the direction of this forum by a respondent. Please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum, it's a little different from the usual discussion forums.

Mod Comment for other posters:

Folks, if you have general advice or suggestions to make in response to this query, please do so on the OP's thread in the HE forum here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055942452. Please leave this thread free for response from Richersounds.

Thanks,

Ritz.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.