Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Forum

• 17-06-2010 11:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭

Thinking of going to The Laughter Lounge on the 26th with my Fiance.

Is it any good??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

What comedians are on? Some are good some are bad.

It's like saying, "im going to the cinema on Saturday, is it any good?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Willie White, Patrick McDonnell, Ross Browne and Colum McDonnell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

That's actualy a very decent line up. You'll both really enjoy that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

yeah not a bad line up at all. Eoin McLove was very good the last time i was at it :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

Patrick McDonnell was fantastic the last time we saw him there:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

What comedians are on? Some are good some are bad.

It's like saying, "im going to the cinema on Saturday, is it any good?"

Off topic I know,sorry, but LOL.

The laughter lounge is a fairly good night. Last time I was there you paid a fiver extra or something and you get a seat booth rather then just a seat and you could order food. Dunno if they still do that. But I had a good craic up there.

Was up there over the bank holiday weekend in june and they had a band on in there. Really nice vene. It was Lebowksi doing their beatles tribute. It was nice to go to something different like that and somewhere different from centre of town.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Excellent, thanks people!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

sorrywhat wrote: »
    Off topic I know,sorry, but LOL.

The laughter lounge is a fairly good night. Last time I was there you paid a fiver extra or something and you get a seat booth rather then just a seat and you could order food. Dunno if they still do that. But I had a good craic up there.

Was up there over the bank holiday weekend in june and they had a band on in there. Really nice vene. It was Lebowksi doing their beatles tribute. It was nice to go to something different like that and somewhere different from centre of town.
    I agree, great laugh and something different to do on a night out:)

Advertisement