Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it easier for guys to pull women or women to pull guys?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

sarmer wrote: »
    Guys can just go up to a girl they like and chat her up.

Can we? It's that easy is it?

We can just stroll up to girls and start chatting and this always goes down well?

You must really walk around with your eyes closed.

I never approach women, ever - but I see it constantly and trust me, guys usually get the 'rude shoulder turn' or if they're lucky, they will just get blanked without being insulted.

Of course not all women are like that but the vast majority of women know they can get away with such behavior and take full advantage.
    A girl generally can't do the same without being judged - sad but true.

Girls may get judged by some fools but if they do, it is because so few women actually make an effort with approaching guys, that men are taken aback when it happens.
    Guys have it easier because guys have the power in the dating/mating game.

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Well, looks like there's no contest here...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

alwaysadub wrote: »
    I'm a woman,i think it's easier for a fella to pull.

EDIT: I seem to be alone in my thinking.
    Maybe i'm just doing it wrong :pac:

I want to invent some kind of a luminous hat for women like you, it'll save guys like me from wasting hours in pubs chatting to women who aren't interested! Maybe everyone who's out and looking for some should wear the hats, it'd be easier for everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

I want to invent some kind of a luminous hat for women like you, it'll save guys like me from wasting hours in pubs chatting to women who aren't interested! Maybe everyone who's out and looking for some should wear the hats, it'd be easier for everyone!

Or a tee-shirt with an arrow on it pointing down saying vacancies in big bold lettering(maybe it could light up too)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

TheTosh wrote: »
    Or a tee-shirt with an arrow on it pointing down saying vacancies in big bold lettering(maybe it could light up too)

Like this ?

I'M AVAILABLE:D

I'm the girl you've been waiting for all your life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

BumbleB wrote: »
    Like this ?

I'M AVAILABLE:D

I probably still wouldnt pick up on that :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

What do you mean "women like me"?

Kiera wrote: »
    I probably still wouldnt pick up on that :o

err .I dont know Kiera you cant really get more obvious than that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,716 ✭✭✭✭walshb

General average girl and guy? It is far easier I would say for the girl to score.
    Guys with a few beers would get up on a scabby leg, also, when would you
    ever hear a regular average guy turning down a shag due to them not knowing
    the girl and wanting to get to know her first? Girls do this from time to time, guys don not.

BumbleB wrote: »
    err .I dont know Kiera you cant really get more obvious than that.

I know, told you i was useless at picking up hints/flirting. There's no hope for me :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 712 ✭✭✭arsenallegend

women of aLL SIZES can pull any guy cause us guys think with our dicks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I know, told you i was useless at picking up hints/flirting. There's no hope for me :)

I think I remember you saying further back in the thread that you like sitting with the lads and having a laugh (like myself). But if your flirt detector is fcuked you're in a bit of trouble there! I can see it a mile off, and think its kinda funny :)

Even though a guy might flirt with you, sometimes they run into a bit of trouble going in for the kiss or whatever, and might need some encouragement ;) don't be afraid to be the one that makes the first move.

I have to ask, how are your flirting skills lady? and how do you know if they're being responded to in that case? =P

Then lets try something really obvious,

Do you wanna sh*g;)

you crazy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Abigayle wrote: »
    I think I remember you saying further back in the thread that you like sitting with the lads and having a laugh (like myself). But if your flirt detector is fcuked you're in a bit of trouble there! I can see it a mile off, and think its kinda funny :)

Even though a guy might flirt with you, sometimes they run into a bit of trouble going in for the kiss or whatever, and might need some encouragement ;) don't be afraid to be the one that makes the first move.

I have to ask, how are your flirting skills lady? and how do you know if they're being responded to in that case? =P

This brings up another point of discussion..... how do people flirt nowadays? Surely most flirting is just directly saying 'I wanna shag' in not so many words...? No romance left any more.....!

This brings up another point of discussion..... how do people flirt nowadays? Surely most flirting is just directly saying 'I wanna shag' in not so many words...? No romance left any more.....!

Thread is about pulling a girl or a guy. No mention of romance there ;)

The mirror
    The man in the mirror?.

I hate looking in the mirror, every time I do my reflection cries

I dont have any flirting skills. That's my problem. If i knew how to flirt then i'd know if i was being flirted with....

If i know a guy likes me i have no problem going in for a kiss but i just never pick up on the signs. I think i should have been born a bloke.

I hate looking in the mirror, every time I do my reflection cries
    A piece of me breaks up.:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

If i know a guy likes me i have no problem going in for a kiss but i just never pick up on the signs. I think i should have been born a bloke.

If you want to flirt with a guy, lots of eye contact and move closer to him as you look at him. Some tactile touching his arm or hands as your laughing or just even as your talking, will let him know you want him inside you.

If a guy is looking you in the eye and is slowly making sure there is less and less space between you both as he glances at your lips etc - he wants to be balls deep in you.

From a distance, if you notice a guy keeps looking at you and you keep catching him, he wants to be balls deep in you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Raekwon wrote: »
    I totally agree with OutlawPete here, saying that men have more options then women is totally ridiculous IMHO. I think the poll more then highlights this fact.

I disagree. Women do have far less options. There are only a small percentage of men women would enjoy just having sex with whereas men can enjoy/get some sort of pleasure from a very high percentage of women. So women do have far less options. You wouldn't regard rubbing your c&*k off a tree to be an option. Thats the equivalent of women having just sex with most men. Simply not an option. Men worthy of just sex are a rare commodity.

It was said earlier in the thread that ugly rich men can marry hot women so there are lots of options for women. In that case either the woman finds him attractive for non looks reasons or she is getting a better lifestyle in return for the obligation of regular sex with an unattractive man.

So in conclusion there are very few options for women.

The best chat up line I've ever heard was when I was standing in the queue to get into a club and there was a few girls behind me, one of the girls said '' me bleedin' legs are freezin','' and some fella in the queue turned around to her and goes ''do you want me to get in between them and heat them up for you,''
    Needless to say he struck out, but you have to admire his ballsy attempt

OutlawPete wrote: »
    If you want to flirt with a guy, lots of eye contact and move closer to him as you look at him. Some tactile touching his arm or hands as your laughing or just even as your talking, will let him know you want him inside you.

If a guy is looking you in the eye and is slowly making sure there is less and less space between you both as he glances at your lips etc - he wants to be balls deep in you.

From a distance, if you notice a guy keeps looking at you and you keep catching him, he wants to be balls deep in you.

This is what i need. Pointers that a guy likes me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! What a mental way of putting it!

Ya me and all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Pete,you should hold classes on how to recognise you're been chatted up :D

There'd be a few of us turning up!

Assume that everyone like you ,thats what I do .:)

Ping!
    ]If a guy is looking you in the eye and is slowly making sure there is less and less space between you both as he glances at your lips etc - he wants to be balls deep in you.
    Ping!
    Ping!

+1 to the above :D

And the above in bold happened with me recently, I couldnt stop laughing it was that obvious. So I asked him if he wanted a kiss. I didn't have to ask twice ;)

Guys are great :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

I could pull anything. The Guards want to put me under arrest for being so gorgeous :cool:

• Advertisement

Ping!

Ping!

Ping!

+1 to the above :D

And the above in bold happened with me recently, I couldnt stop laughing it was that obvious. So I asked him if he wanted a kiss. I didn't have to ask twice ;)

Guys are great :pac:
    I'd like to sign up to you newsletter, please and thank you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

+1
    Exactly mate, this is all you need....both sexes.

Helps if your not an ugly bastard tho :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

thats true but if your in the same bed and things go dry, as in just lieing there, pray to god she has the tickles, it can change at :o none sealer into a winner winner chicken dinner :D

+1
    Exactly mate, this is all you need....both sexes.

Helps if your not an ugly bastard tho :P

And are you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Nah I'm ridiculously good looking ;)

Nah I'm ridiculously good looking ;)

Well you drive an awesome car so i'm gonna picture you as a hottie :P

• Advertisement

I dont have any flirting skills. That's my problem.
    Well you drive an awesome car so i'm gonna picture you as a hottie :P

You're not doing so bad there now Kiera :D

You're not doing so bad there now Kiera :D

Woohoo. I'll be a memeber of CAFC in no time :D

Woohoo. I'll be a memeber of CAFC in no time :D

You've a fair bit of ground work to do there first, theres stuff in there that would make you cry for your mommy :p

You've a fair bit of ground work to do there first, theres stuff in there that would make you cry for your mommy :p

*slaps head* baby steps, Kiera!

/btw: she's Ma/Mam :P

Omg, that happned before i slapped my self in the head when i was younger well actually i trippped over a dog landed on the sharp side of a tv and sliced my head open then the dog bit me......

that day hurt a lot

• Advertisement

Omg, that happned before i slapped my self in the head when i was younger well actually i trippped over a dog landed on the sharp side of a tv and sliced my head open then the dog bit me......

that day hurt a lot

Pffft, i'll see your slap and raise you a weekly phone to the head in work. I know its meant to go to my ear but sometimes i doesnt make it that far and I hit myself in the head with it :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Pffft, i'll see your slap and raise you a weekly phone to the head in work. I know its meant to go to my ear but sometimes i doesnt make it that far and I hit myself in the head with it :o

Are your ears inside your head?? :confused::confused::confused:

If you want to beat your self around the place with a phone... well then go rigth ahead and do so, there flies for fruit flys like you :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

If you want to beat your self around the place with a phone... well then go rigth ahead and do so, there flies for fruit flys like you :pac:

The only fruits around here, are the 7 peeps who voted that there's no difference :eek:

The only fruits around here, are the 7 peeps who voted that there's no difference :eek:

meditates slowly

thinks invesable, thaughts

*sneeks out of after hours and goes else were.......

PS, when billy gets mad he bites

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

I'm useless with guys. I'm a crap flirt and never pick up on them flirting with me. Even if they stand there and ask for my number. I'm just useless. Guys need to smack me over the head with their knob and tell me they like me or i wont cop it.

Fix'd

Sykk wrote: »
    Fix'd
    Chance would be a fine thing :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Chance would be a fine thing :P
    You'll get fixed soon going by the way you've been posting in here recently...

Or maybe you'll be doing the fixing:)

You'll get fixed soon going by the way you've been posting in here recently...

Or maybe you'll be doing the fixing:)

Fixed? I'm broken? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Its hard NOT to pull men. You just have to stand there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement