Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Touch Reader?

Options
  • 18-06-2010 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

Hi there!

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a cheap Sony Touch Reader, the PSR 600 version or something like it?

I have seen it in easons for €289, and refurbished versions appear on ebay for around €225.

With the Ipad being the new gadget in town, maybe shops are trying to get rid of the old readers at a good price?!

Thanks,

Ken

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

Kencollins wrote: »

With the Ipad being the new gadget in town, maybe shops are trying to get rid of the old readers at a good price?!

Ken

I don't think so.

But the cheapest I've seen the PRS 600 is in Powercity at around €250.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭electronic

Cheapest Ive seen anywhere is 247 for the touch edition is in dixons travel in dublin airport.maybe if you or someone you know is going on summer holidays they could get it for you as its in the shops once you go through security.pocket edition is selling for 180ish i think

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

PRS 600 in power city is €250
    PRS 300 (non touch) is more like €150

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭SLIM19198

If you are in cork I can sell you one for 240, with the leather cover with built in light included!

Got it as an xmas pressie but never used it!

Advertisement