Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fathers day airsoft

• 18-06-2010 2:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

is there any sites that do a fathers day special? i wouldnt mind bringing my old man as a human shiel..d...er i mean bring my dad airsoft:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Think Oak Ridge are doing a special on Sunday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭JonnyTwoCombs

Holy Crap!!!

Is Fathers' day this sunday :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Holy Crap!!!

Is Fathers' day this sunday :eek:

Afraid so sir. What a crock, my old man never knows what he wants til the last minute meaning we have to jump through hoops to get it for him. :mad:
    Things are so bad in my house I had to go buy my own father's day card just to be sure I got one! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

the office block in tallagh are doing half price on sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Fathers day. Not cool. I wonder would he appreciate an AEG :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

My old man comes out every second weekend.He owns a jg g36c ,he just bought a tune up kit for it last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭chris20

fingal is doing a fathers day special

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

<Snip>
    Advertising out side of the retailers and sites. Please post in your own thread any deals you wish to run

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Sgt.pepper

office block? havnt heard of that yet, might go have a look
    i remember last year i think it was rathbeggan, if you brought you dad to play you got in free, i cant remember fully tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Bought my dad a thompson smg last year for farthers day. He loved it! :) Still can't get him to go skirmishing :(

• Advertisement

<Snip>
    Same as above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Sgt.pepper

i would, but CQB would be no good for my dad, :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

yup we're doing a fathers day special, Look at our thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Note to Retailers and Sites.
    Advertising in the main forum is breach of your subscribtions. Please stick to the Retailers and Sites sub forum. One retailer has just come back from a ban for spamming via pm.
    Andy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

God I'd love if my dad was into airsoft it'd be so easy buy gifts then :(

So we can't mention that we are open but we can get others to do it for us??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

So we can't mention that we are open but we can get others to do it for us??

For example: if a user says airsoft reloaded has a deal take a look at their thread thats fine. also if a retailer/site comes on they can say we have a deal look at our thread. that way it's not advertising outside of the retailers and sites sub forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

OP check out Airsoft Reloaded's thread for the Office Block in Tallaght. Looks like a good deal and I've played at the site, it's a good site.

andy_g wrote: »
    For example: if a user says airsoft reloaded has a deal take a look at their thread thats fine. also if a retailer/site comes on they can say we have a deal look at our thread. that way it's not advertising outside of the retailers and sites sub forum.

I get it, I can advertise my thread but not my site. Cool, thanks.

Advertisement