Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estimation

Options
  • 18-06-2010 3:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

what way does estimation work, i used to have a flat mate and for a good year and a half after he left, i had to ring in my meter reading as no one was reading the meter, that since been sorted but i can't help but be curious as to why it tock so long for my estimated bills to drop to a more realistic level.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Opusjoe,

Estimations are based on past consumption patterns, so if, for example, a previous tenant used a lot more electricity than you on a day-to-day basis, the estimations would reflect this.

Over time the estimations will fall into line with the pattern you yourself establish, as you are perhaps now seeing. For more information about our reading policy, click here.

If there's anything else you'd like to ask, don't hesitate. I'll be glad to help.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement