Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes stores-at my wits end

Options
  • 18-06-2010 7:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all-wondering if any of ye have a clue as to the legal hours dunnes can recieve their delivery loads????I live near a big dunnes-it's integrated into the residential area&im sure there has 2 b certain hours.for the last couple weeks am up since 5.30/6 with huge trucks beeping&then rolling their goods on rattling metal trollies!!! Im due a baby anyday now&cant cope with the prospect of dealing with this once it arrives. Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 martin bren

Check their planning application online with the Council Site to see what the Terms and Conditions of the granted planning permission is or ring the Council Office and ask for the planning enforcement section and enquire off them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sunflower01

Good idea!thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭hughowen

Or ring the store themselves and ask them and they are obliged to tell you.
    I know that as I am working in a similar situation and we are in residential area and have a noise curfew till 7am every morning. We are not allowed any noise before then and would get in trouble if we had.
    I feel though that if this has been going on a few weeks and if you have only realised it recently due to not been able to sleep then it has been going on for years as the delivery schedules are normally set in stone and rarely change
    Hugh

Advertisement