Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cards

Options
  • 18-06-2010 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hey,

I was wonder how i go about getting one of the quick pay cards? (not sure if thats what their called) just easyier for putting money on weekly towards the next bill.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Sonz,

No problem at all. What you're referring to is an 'EasyPay' card, which you can swipe in at your local post office, for example. Customers who like to budget for their bill in advance find it a very convenient option.

For more information about our payment options, visit here.

If you'd like me to send one out for you, just PM me your account details (name, address, phone number, account number etc).

Cheers,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Sonz

Thats great, will get my info and message you now... thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Thanks Sonz,

I just pm'd you there. You should have the card (actually, two will be included in case one is misplaced) in a couple of days.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement