Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody Listen to Overcast? [Fans of Shadows Fall, Killswitch Engage]

Options
  • 18-06-2010 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Often credited with beginning the Metalcore Genre, I've been listening to a lot of their material recently, which comprises of a recent Metal Blade re-release of some of their more classic and underground tracks.

folder.jpg

Anyone here listen to them? Mike from Killswitch Engage plays Bass and Brian from Shadow's Fall is the band's vocalist, the re release was also produced by Adam from KSE

Just wondering if this was something other people had heard of and if they gave it much attention. I think it's an excellent album and a cross of the two aforementioned bands really. It sounds a lot like a supergroup in many ways - even if that wasn't the original intention - and I'm kinda hoping they don't stay on hiatus forever

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

Meh, I've had Reborn To Kill Again for a while and it's never hit me as anything special, I do really like the intro riff to the title track.

And Shadows Fall's cover of Root Bound Apollo is a pretty good song but I don't really like the original :P

Advertisement