Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEO-Job opportunities-Help pls

Options
  • 18-06-2010 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi there,

How are the job opportunities for SEO? as day by day the use of this technology is increasing.
    May be this is not the right place to post this but I couldn't find the information anywhere related to this.
    If anybody knows the market for SEO and how are the job opportunities kindly let me know.

Many Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 thecandle

Not sure about Ireland, but there's decent money and ample opportunity in the SEO field in Oz

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭powerstar

thanks for u r replies guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Unique User Name

Hi there. I had some experience in this and a few months back I had a couple of interviews in a few different places. There's big demand for it. A key prerequisite for a job in this area is that you have experience managing different online campaigns and budgets so just bear this in mind. There really isn't any entry level positions.

Advertisement