Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert On Tape

• 18-06-2010 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

guys and gals i am asking did anyone else here do there lc on tape and how did you find it ?
    time was a big thing to me but after doing the jc on tape it was a lot easyer to use

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭dannydfc

i'd imagine that would be so hard.
    How you do english exams?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭lookingfor?

ya because your right i don't have i clue how they mark English and i am doing hl to make it funnier

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They mark it like they mark the other exams, except instead of reading yours, they listen to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭uncle-mofo

What do you do? Do you just read your answers out loud and record it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

so you won't get penalised for spelling?? that'd be cool, what if you made mistakes? would you say, forget the last 10 seconds? Because you cant cross it out ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Lol imagine doing the plan, *brainstorm* ''now lets get some ideas going hmm what will I bullsh1t about in todays essay, oh crap forget the last bit I said, hmmm''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

spurious wrote: »
    They mark it like they mark the other exams, except instead of reading yours, they listen to it.

Must be a bit of a balls for whoever is correcting it... they have to listen to someone go on and on for 3 hours... :P

Doing an english story would be the most entertaining :D start making random noses to create suspense :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Crow92 wrote: »
    Doing an english story would be the most entertaining :D start making random noses to create suspense :D
    Haha defo. I wonder would you have to say comma, fullstop, new paragraph etc. Also the letter layout for questions B's. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭lookingfor?

Finical wrote: »
    Haha defo. I wonder would you have to say comma, fullstop, new paragraph etc. Also the letter layout for questions B's. :pac:
    yap you have to say all that crap pain in the ass
    and aaaaahhhh is said a good bit
    and after my mocks my english thater tow back the tapes at me and said what where you on about for your essay lol she was pissed over that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

Is this for dyslexic people?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There are a number of reasons why someone might use a tape - a specific learning disability which interferes with writing, a physical disability which makes minor motor movements for writing or using a computer difficult, paralysis etc..

Why couldn't they get a scribe?

Also what about maths?

Advertisement