Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania Delivery Failure

Options
  • 18-06-2010 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hey

I purchased an item and they dispatched it on the 04/06/10 , I went for the DHL Global mail option up to 10 days delivery. Well 10 working days have past and I lodged the issue with Pixmania and got the reply today...

Quote..
    Thank you for your e-mail.
    After checking in your file, I confirm that your parcel was dispatched with Mail Economic Service and it should take 10 working days to deliver the order.
    Please note that as the delivery service chosen is for DHL economic, they do not provide a tracking number to follow the progress of the parcel.
    In case of absence of any recipient, the item would be left in the letter box, if this latter is full or smaller than the parcel your order will be sent to the post office.
    We invite you to check with the nearest poste office.
    Thank you for your comprehension and patience.
    If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

No callers were missed I know for a fact and An Post do not have any package for me.
    My question is what should I do now?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Youre only up to ten working days now. Id wait it out till next week, then get back in touch with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 emereld

Oryx wrote: »
    Youre only up to ten working days now. Id wait it out till next week, then get back in touch with them.

True , guess I was looking for some people who have experienced similar
    and what their out come was..

Thanks for your reply

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭jpb1974

1. Query your package status on the DHL website using the package reference that I assume Pixmania provided you with

2. Call DHL to query the package status quoting the package reference

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Starburst85

Is it been sent from England or overseas? I'd leave it till Monday or Tuesday, then maybe call them.

I know it's not the same, but I ordered a dress from Lipsy which was been sent from England. It stated 3 - 5 working days for it to deliver, however it took nearly 2 weeks!! But hope your not waiting that long and you do get your purchase. Good luck :)

jpb1974 wrote: »
    1. Query your package status on the DHL website using the package reference that I assume Pixmania provided you with

2. Call DHL to query the package status quoting the package
    reference

Well It being economy delivery, no DHL tracking is available..
    I have the Pixmania reference number I doubt DHL would recognise this number...I will try .
    Is it been sent from England or overseas? I'd leave it till Monday or Tuesday, then maybe call them.

I know it's not the same, but I ordered a dress from Lipsy which was been sent from England. It stated 3 - 5 working days for it to deliver, however it took nearly 2 weeks!! But hope your not waiting that long and you do get your purchase. Good luck :)

Well I guess this is of comfort I never have delivery issues before with other companies. First time using Pixmania maybe the last.
    Hopefully its in transit..
    Thanks for your luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Nah.. I'm afraid DHL won't recognize the Pixmania order number.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Jesus, Pixmania are bad enough when stuff goes wrong, and now they are offering an untrackable shipping service? Christ they can't get it right when they have tracking numbers........:eek:

Yeah it fails terribly I must say . Can't see what direction to go in next.
    If its not in by Monday I need to try for refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

emereld wrote: »
    Yeah it fails terribly I must say . Can't see what direction to go in next.
    If its not in by Monday I need to try for refund.

I've warned many people about the hassles in dealing with Poxmania, just keep on their ass and pester power will win in the end and let this be a lesson to you..as tempting as their prices may be, you will pay in other ways when dealing with Poxmania ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

first time i ordered from pixmania over 400 worth of gear and they didnt put full adress on the packages , dhl reffuesed to deliver them so i had to wait a few days , i wrote an email of complainte to pixmaina and i got my postage back , so all in all it wasnt to bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭salsagal

I ordered something b4 Xmas, and waited for arrival for over 3 weeks (anticipated extra delay at that time of year).

I have to say that any emails I sent querying the delivery were answered promptly, and in the end Pixmania said they couldn't find my delivery and offered me a refund.

However, TAKE NOTE! at that very same time, I got an email from DHL with the same reference/parcel # on the email title, telling me to open the attached bar code and take it to my nearest DHL office. Stupid me, not very virus savvy, attempted to open it, and next thing I had a virus, a sick pc and a lighter pocket after getting the pc fixed!

I dont know how the virus thing managed to find my order/package reference but it sure had me fooled.

So DO NOT OPEN ANY DHL EMAILS if you've had delivery problems from Pixmania.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Bandera

i too just received a standard thanks but tough luck from this crap company.
    they even spelt my name wrong :( off on hols without my purchase which will be left at the door in my absence. i have put pixmania on my blacklist of companies never to spend money with.

Advertisement