Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lakes 10k, Blessington, September 25th 2010

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Abhainn

Good
    You know since I finished this race today I have been unsuccessful at finding any single fault with this event.
    The organisers were spot on in every single detail from the slick car parking arrangement before the start to the free ice cream at the finish. One would find it hard to come up with anything for improvement.
    This has been the best road race I've entered this year. It and the Humbert Challenge Half Ironman Triathlon are my joint winners for 2010. Well done guys

Oh and a PB of 35:04 wasn't so bad. (Though sub 35 would have been nicer;))

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Slaphead_

Good
    First time doing this race. Very impressed, very good set up and no problems at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Squors

Good
    Congratulations on everyone involved in the organisation of the race. Couldn't be faulted. The poll results speak for themselves.

I think Lakeshore Striders have set a new benchmark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 BARNEYS CHOICE

I ran this yesterday and it was very well organised, i will be back next year! Congrats to the club..

Advertisement