Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Road bike stunts

• 18-06-2010 12:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

That's absolute sacrilege. I mean what does he think he's doing bouncing around having fun on a road bike. He should just cop himself on and concentrate on going fast on straight roads and waxing his legs etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

pity its not a carbon bike like it says it is , also re-inforced wheels

epic fail imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

I'd be impressed if he did it with clipless pedals, as it stands i think its dreadful:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Not carbon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

pity its not a carbon bike like it says it is , also re-inforced wheels

epic fail imo
    I beg to differ,

Edit- raleigh's own website seems to be behind, Here it is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

abcdggs wrote: »
    I beg to differ,

Edit- raleigh's own website seems to be behind, Here it is

i stand corrected

still a stupid thing to do on a carbon bike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

Quite so! Reckless behaviour like this should not be encouraged. I intend to write a strongly-worded letter of complaint to the individuals involved.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭'68 Fastback

Fair play to him! He's no Danny Mcaskil but if he can all that on the drops, just imagine what he's like on a trials bike! And a bloody backflip, I've done a few of those in my MTB days but never on purpose.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭'68 Fastback

I didn't realise it's Martyn Ashton on the road bike! Any old school MTB'r know whatever happened to the other Martin Hawyes?

Advertisement