Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recording Equipment- great price

Options
  • 18-06-2010 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have a M-Audio Fast Track USB for sale, if anyone is interested!

Some of the benefits:

-Record guitar and vocals straight to your computer or laptop with effects.
    -Input for guitar/bass/keyboards and others, and a microphone input for recording vocals or other instruments.
    -Comes with USB cable and CD-Rom with software.
    -Free software: DSound GT Player Express and Live Lite 4.
    -PC System Requirements: Windows XP with 64MB RAM
    -Mac System Requirements: OS x 10.3.5 or greater and 128MB RAM.

This item was used only once and is in perfect condition. It is perfect for both bands and singer-songwriters. Bought for €160 and will sell for €120. I will negotiate if I receive any other offers. You can email me at rakingahand@yahoo.ie if you don't want to send me a mail on here! Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

you may want to rethink your price there mate. fasttrack now retails at 99 DOLLARS and comes bundled with protools software.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sbeth

I really doubt my version does. I've checked the site and it's even more expensive than I bought it for in Music Maker, who often give a good price for pro audio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

theres only one version of the fasttrack usb currently available and it retails for 99 dollars.

http://www.thomann.de/ie/maudio_fast_track.htm

the older mk1 version would sell for a hell of a lot less.

if you have a fasttrack "pro" or "ultra" then thats a differant story but the fasttrack usb IS 99.

and i really wouldnt judge anything on musicmaker prices!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭tubedude

Check out my for an alternative:

http://adverts.ie/234954

Advertisement