Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson's first anniversary shows in Dublin

Options
  • 18-06-2010 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Man In The Mirror - live Michael Jackson show runs friday 25th and saturday 26th June at The Olympia. The King of Pop is dead a year on friday..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

That's something to celebrate alright.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

That's something to celebrate alright.

Seen as i'm in a good mood i'll choose to view this as you deeming it as you supporting the gig to celebrate his music. Because if you weren't i'd deem it trolling and that's not allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ang

I can't believe it's almost a year since he died. I wont be going to the Man in the Mirror show. I had tickets to see MJ on 27th September 2009 in London, seeing a tribute act would be no substitute. There was only one MJ and he is irreplacable.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

ang wrote: »
    I can't believe it's almost a year since he died. I wont be going to the Man in the Mirror show. I had tickets to see MJ on 27th September 2009 in London, seeing a tribute act would be no substitute. There was only one MJ and he is irreplacable.

I can see your point but I give credit where credit due and I have to say Anthony Walker puts on a brilliant show. However in saying that I think a tribute on his anniversary would be too upsetting.

Advertisement