Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

levelling up in FFXIII

Options
  • 18-06-2010 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

Okay maybe I'm missing something here. I'm about 8 hrs into the game and enjoying it so far. I have a problem (or maybe I don't) with levelling up. I have a load of crystallium (??) points with my character but don't seem to be able to use them for anything?

I have acquired all the crystals for whatever level I am playing with e.g. lvl2 commando. I thought that once you would have done this you'd automatically go on to the next level. Am I wrong:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

The game "Caps" your advancement pretty heavily for the first half of the game, to stop early grinding I assume. Usually, post-big boss fight, the Crystarium expands and you can go up a level. Don't worry, nothing going wrong on you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

The game "Caps" your advancement pretty heavily for the first half of the game, to stop early grinding I assume. Usually, post-big boss fight, the Crystarium expands and you can go up a level. Don't worry, nothing going wrong on you

Back to it so. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Also leveling up where you are now is cheap...it gets REALLY expensive later in the game so keep saving your CP. You will need all of it.

Advertisement