Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do amazon.co.uk ship computer components to Ireland?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Acheron3

hmmm maybe. Just wanted a decent pair cheap, but that does seem a lot more speaker for relatively little extra. Is that a personal recommendation?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

They're the speakers I decided to get for Christmas after looking at review of a range of different speakers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Acheron3

Thanks for that, probably wait until I can justify those ones so.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Lazy Bhoy

Its a real pain trying to order anything from Amazon to be delivered to Ireland.

Some stuff they will deliver here but their 3rd party sellers wont.
    Then some stuff you can buy from 3rd parties but not Amazon :mad:

Im trying to order this laptop for my sister fro Amazon but they wont ship to Ireland :mad:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003N195T0/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1HEQTSW2MGE07MFXWD7J&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128473&pf_rd_i=468294

This is been sold by Amazon and not a 3rd party seller but still no joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

trying to buy an lcd tv, and they will not ship to ireland. :mad: it's an item amazon are selling directly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Thats strange, my brother bought a netbook from amazon two weeks ago, and I bought a hard drive from them last week...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

CombatCow wrote: »
    Thats strange, my brother bought a netbook from amazon two weeks ago, and I bought a hard drive from them last week...

It seems they stopped shipping laptops to Ireland about a week ago - there's a couple of threads in other forums. Not sure what else they have stopped shipping - I think small stuff (HDDs etc) is unaffected.
    trying to buy an lcd tv, and they will not ship to ireland.
    I don't think they've ever shipped large-screen TVs to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

I don't think they've ever shipped large-screen TVs to Ireland.

the lcd im looking to buy is 21kg packaged..... An post who deliver the amazon products in Ireland only take up to 20kg, so they will not sell the lcd due to that !! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭KenH

What a load of cr*p. It's back to being ripped off again. Helllo PC World. What's that? You'd like me to bend over? Aragh!!! Grrrrrr.

Or, you know, you could order off komplett, Elara, Pixmania, Hardwareversand, Ebuyer, Scan or many more ;)

• Advertisement

Let's see:

Komplett....The irish site is dead and gone.
    Elara....crap website crap prices.
    Pixmania....better, but still no cigar on price compared to Amazon. Then there's shipping.
    Hardwareversand....can't use a credit card and Germany is far away when you don't speak the language.
    Ebuyer....yes, still no deals to match Amazon.
    Scan....Maybe. Found one similar to the one I'm looking at on Amazon. Only 1gb ram as opposed to 2, but that can be upgraded.

You just lost a sale Amazon.

Thanks!

They didn't lose a sale they could've had in the first place :P

Yes, they lost a sale because they don't ship to Ireland. I would have bought it in Amazon if they didn't have that policy. That's the only reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Lazy Bhoy

KenH wrote: »
    Yes, they lost a sale because they don't ship to Ireland. I would have bought it in Amazon if they didn't have that policy. That's the only reason.

Yep, same here :mad:

Advertisement