Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smart business broadband 24 meg for €24

• 18-06-2010 1:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Have a few question's about it thanks

Do's any one here have it ?

Is there any download cap ?

And can anyone get it can you just say it is for businees use as id be useing it as much as a business ?

Its €24 for the bussiness package and €69.95 for the home package any one got any idea why there is such a big price differance ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

And can anyone get it can you just say it is for businees use as id be useing it as much as a business ?

Its €24 for the bussiness package and €69.95 for the home package any one got any idea why there is such a big price differance ?
    I believe you would need to be vat registered for this. Other then that, looks cheap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

I don't have it but have the standard Smart Broadband.
    Yes, I think it's 500Gb over 30 days for the business broadband, and 170Gb over 30 days for the home broadband packages.
    You must be either VAT registered and have a VAT number or have a registered company (CRO) number.

The business package is quoted without VAT, and doesn't include line rental. So the total price is about €55 (€44.96 plus 21% VAT). I'd say its cheaper because its for business only.

** Edit: I think the business broadband cap is 500Gb per month, not 170Gb. **

Advertisement