Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tastebuds.fm

• 18-06-2010 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hey all, I've recently launched a unique new website called Tastebuds, which matches you with single people who share your taste in music.

I'm looking for early adopters - people who wouldn't mind being part of an experiment and giving it a go. I'd really appreciate it if you could spare a minute to take a look - http://www.tastebuds.fm

If you have any comments, thoughts, suggestions - please let me know!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Nice idea, tried it there and didn't match anyone though :(

Website design is really nice btw

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,944 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I had 5 fairly low matches but I echo the above, very nice website. The design is really easy on the eyes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

In my experience, I've always had more fun with girls with terrible taste in music :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Kold wrote: »
    In my experience, I've always had more fun with girls with terrible taste in music :)

They probably say the same... Or you'd hope.. or would you. I've confused myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 themire

Kold wrote: »

Then why not search for girls with what you think is a terrible taste in music ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 themire

Nice idea, tried it there and didn't match anyone though :(

Website design is really nice btw

Thanks man. The site only launched this week so not too many on there, virtually all in the US and UK for now. If you're interested feel free to sign up so when people start using it you'll be the first match they find!

Advertisement