Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English 2011

• 18-06-2010 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows anyone who has poetry notes for 2011 or even has a book with Emily Dickson and Robert Frost notes in it? I have 3 poets done and since I'm re repeating I wanna malt a start on poetry and get it all done before new term. If someone can send me notes be great. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

....are you crazy deciding to re-repeat before results? Give yourself a break girl, the LC is tough so you deserve one! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭LutherBlissett

I think this has already been said, but it is worth repeating.

If you have decided to resit the Leaving Cert (again), English may not be the best subject to pursue. As you seem to be aware, you have to learn a new course in less than a year. Even top repeating students have struggled to do this, so unless you seriously and unexpectedly let yourself down in this year's attempt, I would advise you to hang on to the points you achieve this time around.

Studying in June is also not a good idea. No matter how good your intentions are, facing into a set of exams after an unbroken period of mental activity can leave you significantly fatigued, meaning that you could actually end up with a smaller amount of points than those accumulated previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

I think this has already been said, but it is worth repeating.

If you have decided to resit the Leaving Cert (again), English may not be the best subject to pursue. As you seem to be aware, you have to learn a new course in less than a year. Even top repeating students have struggled to do this, so unless you seriously and unexpectedly let yourself down in this year's attempt, I would advise you to hang on to the points you achieve this time around.

Studying in June is also not a good idea. No matter how good your intentions are, facing into a set of exams after an unbroken period of mental activity can leave you significantly fatigued, meaning that you could actually end up with a smaller amount of points than those accumulated previously.

i did my lc just now... I'm in a study mind frame so I'm gonna start studying next week at a steady pace. English is my best subject so I have no problem tackling it.

Anyone have them notes so?

Advertisement