Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bodhran lessons in Limerick (Guitar for Beginners also)

• 18-06-2010 5:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17

Hey guys

I will be teaching bodhran over the summer. I have been playing for over 10 years and have competed in competitions at every level. I teach in my own house in Limerick City.I also teach in another location in County Limerick, only 10 minutes from Charleville (North Cork). Its 10 euro for half an hour and 15 euro for 45 minutes. Ill teach you how to play jigs, reels, hornpipes etc. as well as, show you different bodhran styles. Im not a strict teacher and its all very relaxed!!

I teach guitar for beginners also. Same rates for guitar!

Adults AND Children catered for!

Let me know if youre interested and i can send you my phone number.

Regards,
    Ciara

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MBH117

I will be traveling in Limerick on July 10th or 11th and would love to have a 1 hour intro lesson on the bodhran. I already have some drumming experience but have never played the bodhran, so I just want a very basic intro. Would you be able to accomodate me? Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17 Ciaradursey

MBH117 wrote: »
    I will be traveling in Limerick on July 10th or 11th and would love to have a 1 hour intro lesson on the bodhran. I already have some drumming experience but have never played the bodhran, so I just want a very basic intro. Would you be able to accomodate me? Thanks!
    Yea sure no problem!! Send me a private message and we can set one up!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 lucyluo

Hey ya just came across these are you still doing classes in limerick city???! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mr Sputniks

Hi Ciara, just wondering are you still giving lesson's in Limerick City? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement