Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caterers in Kilkenny

Options
  • 18-06-2010 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi,
    Can anyone recomend any caterers in Kilkenny? We are getting married in Septemeber and want a caterer to provide nice finger food for 150 people that doesn't just comprimise of chicken wings and sandwiches? We've had a look round but does anyone have experience of any?
    Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Davidian_ie

I think FoodWorks do private catering and Mise en Place but their prices were quite saucy last time I looked.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

Blueberry down in the Market Yard do amazing catering. Honestly couldn't recommend them enough. Over the years I've been to 21st's, 50th's, weddings, conferences and parties that they've done and the food has always been fantastic. They're well worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Hi

There is a lady called Dymphna wo is a cooking instructor/tutor with the VEC

She is an unbelievably nice lady, and last year she branched out into catering

I can root out contact details if any use to you

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭behan29

That ladies number would be much appreciated, we found a caterer in duna maggin, but id rather look around a bit more, thx for your help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Blerdiii

http://www.creativecatering.ie/ amazing food and serve too with drinks i think too. some of the nicest food i have ever had!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 DaveD1312

yep,blueberry get my vote,they do excellent food.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

+1 for Blueberry.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭JDMC2

Just pulling this up to 2018. Any recommendations for caterers for party (approx 50 ppl) in Kilkenny/Carlow please?

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭phkk

Mise en place, used them twice for christenings. Couldn't get them for our third christening so used Cullen catering from Thomastown. Would highly recommend both

Advertisement