Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Post code problem

• 18-06-2010 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭

Hey, my young cousin has got on Live recently but he put his location as United Kingdom and now when he trys to put in the redeem code, he is asked for a post code and obviousy we don't have one. I heard in this instance a new account must be created, is this true? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I created a UK account a while ago specifically for downloading stuff that wasn't available to us here in Ireland. So you can get around this.

I basically used an business address and post code lifted right off google, It may also ask you for a telephone number which must also be UK.

Calling microsoft may help but I think they can be quite particular about these kind of things I believe.

Advertisement