Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitler have you seen him?

Options
  • 18-06-2010 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭

I was on way into osberstown today,when i spotted Hitler on the road sign,has anyone else spotted this :eek:Big orange road sign?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

PICS OR GTFO!!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

.SONIC. wrote: »
    PICS OR GTFO!!!! ;)

I am hoping someone else will find it and snap a pic.I dont live there so cant get one :(
    So keep your eyes open:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 jibblybitsy

yep i seeneded hitsler his ghost is everywheres in this cuntry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭tommyl2010

yep i seeneded hitsler his ghost is everywheres in this cuntry

seriously is that even english?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Please tell me there is a point to this thread, or I'm going to lock it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭granturismo

Its about 4 inches high and looks like it was spray painted with a stencil. There's another stencil of what looks like the side profile of a hand on other signs around Monread Rd and Naas ring road.

Probably means something to crusties or anarchist types. Is the hand profile protest against non-irish language road signs?

IBTL!!

please feel free to lock it, the thread isnt going anywhere

Its about 4 inches high and looks like it was spray painted with a stencil. There's another stencil of what looks like the side profile of a hand on other signs around Monread Rd and Naas ring road.

Probably means something to crusties or anarchist types. Is the hand profile protest against non-irish language road signs?

I couldnt believe it when i saw it,i thought was trick on my eyes :confused: Any chance you can snap one and prove its there?
    Is there a protest against non Irish road signs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

there is one on the sign on the sallins end of the monread road. I wonder what its about. been there for months

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Hitler?? ah yeah were always in the pub. Quite the drinker!! Can't handle the white russians though;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭w@ll3gurl

Is that non irish signs protest the reason you see all the little irish flags stuck on lamp-posts and various places? I never heard of it till ye mentioned it here.
    I've seen them, little tricolour stickers on posts or Walls. There are some on the N4 and some really small ones around Celbridge. often wondered what the story is with them.

w@ll3gurl wrote: »
    Is that non irish signs protest the reason you see all the little irish flags stuck on lamp-posts and various places? I never heard of it till ye mentioned it here.
    I've seen them, little tricolour stickers on posts or Walls. There are some on the N4 and some really small ones around Celbridge. often wondered what the story is with them.

i often saw scottish ones, i thought it was the first sign of invasion

*puts guns back in gun rack* damn!:(

Now on same road is stickers with gaeilge all over it.And few feet in front of that another sign with Jesus on it :D phantoms running around sticking them up :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 cp9a

On the way from kildare to newbridge on the old road there's one that look's like clint eastwood sprayed on the side of the horse bridge. Why do people bother to do them if no one know's what they mean???

Advertisement