Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Watching games on rte from abroad.

• 18-06-2010 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi lads I see that thru Eurovisionsports.tv, you can watch rte from the list of countries below. I am in the uk and it is not on the list, has anyone got a irish proxy address I can access to watch RTE as missing the panel of Dunphy et al.

Thanks

Albania
    Armenia
    Austria
    Azerbaijan
    Belarus
    Belgium
    Bosnia And Herzegovina
    Bulgaria
    Croatia
    Cyprus
    Czech Republic
    Estonia
    Georgia
    Greece
    Hungary
    Iceland
    Ireland
    Israel
    Kazakhstan
    Latvia
    Liechtenstein
    Lithuania
    Luxembourg
    Macedonia
    Malta
    Moldova
    Montenegro
    Netherlands
    Portugal
    Romania
    Russia
    Serbia
    Slovakia
    Slovenia
    Switzerland
    Turkey
    Ukraine

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I don't think that there are ever any anonymous Irish proxies that are fast enough for steaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭crispsandwiches

cheers for that ponster. i am not a techie but when u say not fast enough? Can u explain?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

http://www.eirevpn.com/

€4 for the month.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

cheers for that ponster. i am not a techie but when u say not fast enough? Can u explain?

What you are doing is streaming Internet traffic to a middle man server between you and the target where the footy is being broadcast from.

What you are asking for doesn't exist for free. There are free proxy servers but the free ones that are out there are useful for other activities but are no where near as fast enough to be able to stream telly.

NekkidBibleMan's link is a great solution, esp if you only want it for 1 month. I use a similar service for UK telly.

Advertisement