Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a laser printer repaired

Options
  • 18-06-2010 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi boarders,

Does anyone have any info on where in Limerick I can get a lexmark E120N printer repaired. It's not picking up the paper when it printd.

I've tried a couple of places but they must have too much work on during this recession 'cause they haven't got back to me.

Thanks in anticipation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Hi boarders,

Does anyone have any info on where in Limerick I can get a lexmark E120N printer repaired. It's not picking up the paper when it printd.

I've tried a couple of places but they must have too much work on during this recession 'cause they haven't got back to me.

Thanks in anticipation.

Try MCS, on Parnel St. but other then that, All I can think of is try the likes of the Chinese 'poundshops'/electronics places. Or see if its still under warrenty.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭dunworth1

try db computer solutions the are based in the raheen industrial estate.

here is their website www.dbcomp.ie

give them a ring they should be able to sort you out

• Registered Users Posts: 38 springwell7616

Many thanks for your assistance. Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Definitely compare your quote for repair with the cost of replacing the Printer this holds especially true in the case of Lexmark.

- Prices may have dropped since you last priced these and also running costs may well be less in the long term on a more modern Printer......

Advertisement