Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you know where I can buy this in Dublin?

Options
  • 18-06-2010 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, but for the life of me, I can't see a shopping thread.

I am looking for a waterproof picnic blanket (like these: http://www.shopwiki.co.uk/Waterproof+Picnic+Rug), does anyone know where I might find one in Dublin? M&S, Dunnes?

little help? :)

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,318 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Tesco Clearwater has a foil-backed one, afaik. Possibly Clarehall or other huge Tescos too?

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

If it is for Oxegen or similar, it would be a good idea to get your hands on it asap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭The Express

That camping shop near Capel St, if it's still there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

That camping shop near Capel St, if it's still there.

Capel Camping?

If that's the one you mean, it's still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭summerdreamn

thanks a million, folks! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I got one in Pennys Dundalk for €2.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, but for the life of me, I can't see a shopping thread.

I am looking for a waterproof picnic blanket (like these: http://www.shopwiki.co.uk/Waterproof+Picnic+Rug), does anyone know where I might find one in Dublin? M&S, Dunnes?

little help? :)

thanks!

Theres a camping shop as you turn right off lower abbey st onto liffey st to head for henry st i think its called OUTDOORS iam not sure but you couldent miss it they are bound to have what your looking for good luck...

Advertisement