Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watercooling gear, how much would it go for used?

• 18-06-2010 10:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Right I hope this isn't against any rules, I haven't seen anything against this sort of thing...
    What would you guys think is a reasonable price for the following WC components:

Thermochill PA120.3
    Swiftech MCR220
    Apogee GTX (the original one)
    Laing D5 x2
    EK reservoir 200 x2
    EK chipset block
    Various barbs and fillports

I'm just unsure of a reasonable price to ask for these, either together or individually. Looking at new prices the rads and pumps are selling for considerably higher prices than I even bought them for.. The rest about the same. Anyway any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

Just curious would the setup be any use for a core i7 1366 system? If so let us know when you advertise it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Komplett-Tech: Ryan

i believe you can get a mounting bracket to convert it to 1366, but im pretty sure the original GTX was meant for C2D's and cant quite handle the heat output of the i7's. correct me if i'm wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21 CompExpert

This setup will go for around 200-300 euros - just make a good pictures and post in on some auction.

Advertisement