Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headphones for MP3

Options
  • 18-06-2010 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I'm looking for a decent set of headphones for use with my MP3 player. They must have a decent length and be fairly sturdy as they'll be used for jogging, walking, etc where the slightest bump can often break the connection.
    This is why a balance between budget and good sound is important.

Does anyone have a recommendation or can point me in the right direction? Online or major stores are my options.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Well you'll need sports earphones, with a loop that clips on to your ear to avoid disruption, I suppose you could pick some up in power city for a tenner. Sorry cant give you any links. Could've sworn i saw a pair in the €2shop...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Cian A wrote: »
    Well you'll need sports earphones, with a loop that clips on to your ear to avoid disruption, I suppose you could pick some up in power city for a tenner. Sorry cant give you any links. Could've sworn i saw a pair in the €2shop...

yeah, I've seen them there - had a pair before, not bad quality, but could be better.

There are some examples of the loop ones here and here. Not a bad price either - I've a different set of Philips ones that are not in ear but are great quality, won't use any other type now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Yeh they're good prices, Phillips usually are really good. Might pick up a pair sometime, even walking without losing an earphone time and time again is difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭normanbond

tk max have great value in mp3 ipod etc earphones and accessories

• Advertisement
Advertisement