Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hart ??

Options
  • 18-06-2010 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

hi guys bought a hart shooting jacket last year best coat ever cant be ripped no matter how thorny it gets. looking for the trousers now but shop that sold the jacket to me no longer stocks. has anyone ever heard of or bought Hart country wear i think there spanish thats as much as i know. cant track them down online either
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

hi guys bought a hart shooting jacket last year best coat ever cant be ripped no matter how thorny it gets. looking for the trousers now but shop that sold the jacket to me no longer stocks. has anyone ever heard of or bought Hart country wear i think there spanish thats as much as i know. cant track them down online either
    thanks

Did you try and google it

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭vic20

Excellent gear. I got mine (in '08) from Jeffersports, Bandon, Co. Cork 023-41133

Advertisement