Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you expect to see in rural Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

The Corrs knacker drinking in a field...............Jim trying to kiss his sisiters!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

benwavner wrote: »
    The Corrs knacker drinking in a field...............Jim trying to kiss his sisiters!

if i was Jim i would too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

pmcmahon wrote: »
    if i was Jim i would too

So would I...

..If their father had not got there first! :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Its really not like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

Impossible. Jim no longer leaves his security bunker fearing for UFOs and the new world order

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

owenc wrote: »
    God... :eek:

WTF??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭tommyhaas

Winty wrote: »
    Short Memories

Garda McCabe gets killed, Kerry people vote for a TD that supports his Killers?

WTF Kerry People ?

So maybe the Kerry Jokes have something in them

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/Ferris-condemned-for-meeting-McCabe.5533712.jp

Surely Kerry deserves its own thread here, not really fair to lump the rest of the country folk in with that circus of rapist/murderer/jackie healy rae supporting headcases

tommyhaas wrote: »
    Surely Kerry deserves its own thread here, not really fair to lump the rest of the country folk in with that circus of rapist/murderer/jackie healy rae supporting headcases

I agree, as for cork...It needs its own forum

I agree, as for cork...It needs its own forum

There is a cork regional forum, its there to try keep the cork people locked up so that we dont have to deal with them on the rest of the site. Occasionally one escapes with entertaining results ( feeky mcgee ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 I Play Guitar What Have You Done

So would I...

..If their father had not got there first! :eek:

Ahh if you were Jim they would be your sisters. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

There is a cork regional forum, its there to try keep the cork people locked up so that we dont have to deal with them on the rest of the site. Occasionally one escapes with entertaining results ( feeky mcgee ;))

Ahem Cork has two forums

Ahem Cork has two forums

The more the better, less chance of exposure to Cork people!!!:pac::pac::pac:

The more the better, less chance of exposure to Cork people!!!:pac::pac::pac:

We have operatives world wide

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

We have operatives world wide
    They're not exactly hard to spot though.

They're not exactly hard to spot though.

The accent and declarations about the peoples republic of cork tend to give it away slightly . . .:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Your right. Luckily there is nowhere else in the country where a circus of rapist/murderer/<insert FF/SF/IND/FG/GP politician of choice here> supporting headcases around!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

a blind man driving home from mass with a funeral of cars behind him because they all know who it is but can't pass him out....

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭tommyhaas

The accent and declarations about the peoples republic of cork tend to give it waway slightly . . .:pac:

Usually seen in a starbucks shouting 'Any barrys tea boi' at an eastern european waitress with a look of confusion on here face

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭cailinardthair

Usually seen in a starbucks shouting 'Any barrys tea boi' at an eastern european waitress with a look of confusion on here face
    Nah it would be lyon's!!! plus you can't beat a good old cup of tea!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

plus you can't beat a good old cup of tea!!!
    Truer words never spoken.

• Advertisement

The accent and declarations about the peoples republic of cork tend to give it waway slightly . . .:pac:

Not when they speak Dutch, Finnish, English, French, Dainish, Portugese, Spainish, Arabic and Chinese

The PROC are the cover for the sleepers

Be afraid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

A poster on the window of the 'local' pub saying:

Saturday Night - Crystal Swing

:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Dogging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

MidlandsM wrote: »
    Dogging.

Down with that sort of thing. Careful now!

Not when they speak Dutch, Finnish, English, French, Dainish, Portugese, Spainish, Arabic and Chinese

The PROC are the cover for the sleepers

Be afraid

I think they speak english anyway???:pac:

I think they speak english anyway???:pac:

Whatever language they speak, I can never understand it...

• Registered Users Posts: 12 bookworm2

a car full of dublin lads stopped in the middle of the road in a three hour state of confusion because "ders no round-a- bouttt!!:cool:

what?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭2manyconditions

Sam Kade wrote: »
    So you can see people looking out through a window with net curtains?

Stop arguing with me on this - its annoying*, don't read into every detail. :p

They push the curtins back see cause they are nosey and don't have any shame in being obvious about it. Esp the auld wans. Man, they are really nosey! Some people have a good gawk out at the front door.

Some people only talk to you to find out who you are and why your in town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Chicken Run

someone borrowing your wheelie bin cos it's the only thing big enough to salt a pig in......!!!

Advertisement