Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casuals - Saturday 19th June

Options
  • 18-06-2010 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭

Would be cool to get a big crowd in tomorrow, think we'll have a couple of newcomers (they were there on Wednesday, we didn't have many people then though).

Can anyone bring a laptop for 3s/other games? (If you're bringing one in, make sure you have drivers already for 360 and ps3!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

****, I really wanna go, bit short on cash for bus =[

**** it anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Is anyone up for Melty Blood if i go?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I can't make it either, most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Yeah I'll play some MB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Gonna try my darnedest to be there, it wont be early though :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Not today, parentals are throwing a bbq. Id be insane to miss out on free food! Also I have 1 euro in the bank. FML.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I'd like to, but I had a wisdom tooth out yesterday, so if I came in I'd need to bring painkillers, liquid food and some gauze; as well as whatever I'd need to bring on a normal day (fightstick-inna-box).

All that aside, I do feel pretty crappy, I might just wuss out and stay home.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Ill be there, whats the best time to go? around 1 - 2 pm? Also do I just give the guy at the counter downstairs a 20 euro deposit before I go up or what??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Ill be there, whats the best time to go? around 1 - 2 pm? Also do I just give the guy at the counter downstairs a 20 euro deposit before I go up or what??

Around 2 is the best option i'd say. You don't have to pay the guy at the counter unless we need another machine to play on. You can just walk in and tell the guy that you're meeting with lads upstairs and then follow the sounds of street fighter!

I'll be there anyway, so i'll see y'all later

Yeah, you don't need to go to the counter at all tbh, just walk upstairs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

:(i might be only able to come for like 2 hrs todays

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I popped in just to say hi as I was passing through, and I felt bad for poor Joe who was in there by himself with only a PS3 stick. Calvin and Terry showed up soon enough, but there was still only enough lads/sticks to run one machine.

Hopefully more people showed up after I left.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

World Cup, Sunshine and Work on a Saturday.....it was this unholy trinity that kept me away.....

A decent amount showed up in the end, had some quality games. Hound's Akuma is just beyond comprehension.

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Hound's Akuma is just beyond comprehension.

Can't touch his viper either!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

animaX wrote: »
    Can't touch his viper either!

Teehee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 xXbacchusXx

Hi lads ye I tried on wednesday dropped in around 530 didnt see anyone I knew so I left. It was a mates party on sat so couldn't make it, anything happening this wednesday or sat? Cheers B

Hi lads ye I tried on wednesday dropped in around 530 didnt see anyone I knew so I left. It was a mates party on sat so couldn't make it, anything happening this wednesday or sat? Cheers B

We're having a kick around in the park next saturday if the weather is nice, followed by a street fighter session in my apartment block! Meet in xgc around 2 and we move from there.

More details will be posted on StreetFighter.ie and on the forums here.

Cool animax sounds good, kev's hope the weather holds up

* let's hope the weather holds up, stupid phone

• Advertisement

* let's hope the weather holds up, stupid phone

Was wondering who kev was :P

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Let's all beat up Animax during football. Who's with me!? Two footed tackles FTW ^^

Monkeyto wrote: »
    Let's all beat up Animax during football. Who's with me!? Two footed tackles FTW ^^

You're assuming here that you're good enough to keep up with me on a football pitch! You might be disappointed ;)

Advertisement