Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUI Galway

Options
  • 19-06-2010 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi Guys

Has anyone heard back from nuig about interviews?

I had my interview mid may, they called me the following day to say i had got a place and i would be receiving a letter soon but still no word?!

Im nervous now, thinking maybe they changed their mind or something :(

Anybody get confirmation yet?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Rooneysdaman

What course was this for? I had an interview May 28th and was told nobody was getting notified before the first week of July.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭BroFlo

BSC Podiatry.

what was your interview?

I went back to do biology leaving cert and maybe thought they might only give it 2 me if i pass that :(

Speech and Language. I don't know why the process would be so different to Podiatry, it's making me wonder if I'm out of luck, perhaps those who are getting a place have already been notified...:confused:
    Anyway, if they said they were sending you a letter and you didn't get it, I would follow up on that. No harm giving them a call and asking whether the letter has been sent yet.
    Good luck with the Biology result!

thats the thing, maybe i took them up, hope not!

I rang them and there was no1 that could give me the info.
    We have only 2 weeks waiting left, so i may sit tight!
    Best of luck to you, is galway ur no.1 choice?

Im so exitied 2 go back!

I would ring them again. You hardly took up a phone call offering you a place wrong. Unless you dreamed it? LOL Yes, Galway is my only choice but I put down other options besides Sp & L. I will be doing something come September.

• Advertisement

Yeh maybe your right Ill call them on monday, they already think im a freaky stalker with all the calls and emails they got off me over the last year :eek: Good for you atleast your not depending on just that :) best of luck in July CAO hope everything works out for ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭captainstacy

I did the apptitude test for arts a few months back and have heard nothing from them about interviews or even a rejection.
    It's very frustrating.
    I'm guessing at this stage I won't get in as it's getting too late for an interview now.

Advertisement