Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help me with a bet?

• 19-06-2010 12:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,817 ✭✭✭✭
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I'm no betting man , but I'd wonder what the odds are now to bet neither Spain, France or England would make it to the last 16. Is there any such bet (online)? How does one go about betting money on it? Help for this betting nOOb would be much appreciated :)

Mods - If this is the wrong forum, please delete, move or whatever you feel is appropriate. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Wouldn't the World Cup Gambling forum be a better place to ask?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭Esse85

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,817 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

ziggy wrote: »

Simples?

You gotta be joking! I've never placed a bet before in my life and I wouldn't have a clue how to go about a bet like I suggested on line. Maybe ring Paddy Power as Esse85 suggested and see what they say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

unkel wrote: »
    I'm no betting man , but I'd wonder what the odds are now to bet neither Spain, France or England would make it to the last 16. Is there any such bet (online)? How does one go about betting money on it? Help for this betting nOOb would be much appreciated :)

Mods - If this is the wrong forum, please delete, move or whatever you feel is appropriate. Thanks!

Just added it up on Paddy Power. It works out at 6/1 for all three not to qualify from their groups.

France 1/50

England 6/4

Spain 7/4

http://www.paddypower.com/football/international-football/world-cup-betting?ev_oc_grp_ids=304199

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭tommyhaas

Wouldnt touch France at that price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

unkel wrote: »

Easiest option for you would be to ring Paddy Power and set up a telephone account. Basically just tell them the bet and they will give you odds for it.

Worth mentioning this offer to them if you go ahead with it. You can then buy us all beers with the winnings. Easy!

http://www.rte.ie/aertel/607-01.html

Advertisement