Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newb questions

Options
  • 19-06-2010 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

sorry guys to make another topic but I just want to make sure that everything will work when I get it :o

link to my build: http://img.webme.com/pic/w/wiis/build.jpg

Q: Will the PSU I am going to get have a compatible plug for the UK/Ireland?

Q: Will the PSU be Powerful enough to support all the components?

Q: Will the case with no additional fans be able to keep the case cool even with no extra fans installed?

Q: Will the motherboard be compatible with my cpu even though on the product page it states that it is compadable with "Phenom II X3, Phenom II X2, Phenom II X4?

thanks guys for the support and hopefully I should be able to order my build within a couple of weeks :D

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

A: Very good question! :o

A: Yep

A: Certainly, although some more fans would keep things cooler and make OCing more feasible

A: Yep, might need a BIOS update but I seriously doubt it, the G45 was a recent revision (thus recent BIOS) and the X3-435 has been out for ages now :)

Advertisement